terrible one

Always wandering
15-12-9
Pull-ups, dips, 30 jump rope
All with a 40lb weight vest on. Struggled on the pull-ups

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
6 mile trail today brings me to 30 for the week. Not bad for getting back into it. Hopefully in 6 months I'll be back to 60mpw.

Today's run was awesome! My brother and I both went out, despite some pretty heavy raining yesterday and last night. Incredibly muddy, about 800m of the trails were shin-deep water, and we actually had to swim about 40 meters of the run :lol: Haven't had that much fun on a run in a long time :D

terrible one

Always wandering
Friday
9 mile run

Yesterday
Snatch
60%
65%
70%
75%
3 each
Clean and push jerk
60%
65%
70%
75%
3 each
Front squat
60%
65%
70%
75%
3 each

WOD
400m
30 squats
15 burpees

Legs are burning today. Football and beer on this rest day.

RzaLifts

Forum Ride Along
Heading to the gym right now. Hitting heavy lower body. I think today i can master the weight im squatting right now ( 3 plaet lmao!!!) does anybody go on r/bodybuilding or /fit/ on this forum?

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
What?

RzaLifts

Forum Ride Along
sorry for the vagueness.. r/bodybuilding is a subreddit on reddit.com
( reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/ )

and /fit/ is a board on the notorious site 4chan.org that delves into the subculture that is broscience.
(boards.4chan.org/fit/ ) Warning : NSFW :excl:

the former being a site I lurk on for kicks before i go to the gym sometimes.
and the latter for basically the same purpose

reddit actually has a few more specifically r/truebodybuilding, r/fitness. might as well give r/ems a peek too.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Well just spent 40 minutes on the exercise bike with low intensity cardio (kept heart rate around 140). Tomorrow! POOPOO!!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Today I decided that I would hike the Cable Line trail on Tiger Mountain and a good way to get back into hiking and to help start getting back into shape. Oh how that was a bad idea. Very steep. But I made it to the top and back down.

Roundtrip: 3.0 miles
Elevation Gain: 2022 ft