the 100% directionless thread

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Man, five days without internet access. The thing I missed the most was my music.
That there is one of the biggest reasons I'm not a fan of streaming services. I prefer my media to be on physical discs so I always have access to it.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Physical disks? What are those
The things that allow me listen to my music and watch my videos without an internet connection. They were quite common in the era between tapes and streaming. 🧙‍♂️

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
The things that allow me listen to my music and watch my videos without an internet connection. They were quite common in the era between tapes and streaming. 🧙‍♂️

Well, I was quite the bane of existence to a floppy disc measured in kb, I'll have you know. Any one that found its way into my hands has its door ripped off.

Last edited:

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I remember as a kid putting VHS tapes into the rewinder praying that it doesn’t eat the tape.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Finished call #8

Didn't see it so much in the dark, but once we loaded the guy into the box, holy crap he was yellow. Jaundice and all. Edema, especially in the legs. He was seeping yellow. Diabetic neuropathy, hyperglycemic.

His eyes... like the most yellow I've ever seen. Like neon, more yellow than pee.

I do not think he's doing very well. 🤔

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
The patient is a little *****. That's what.

I dunno why people take out their bad attitudes on us. Why do we get called out of we're going to be the bad guys by the ones who called.

We didn't hurt you.

>:[

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Looks like I'm going to be stuck in Denver for this latest snow dump