the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Anyone know anything about garden tractors? I’m looking for a tractor that’ll cut grass and plow/blow snow. All the online reviews seem sus. I’m looking for a real life review. Currently looking at a CubCadet XT2.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Maybe I will try theirs one day. I came close since it was cheaper than Kifaru, but the reviews Kifaru had were solid.

I dare say that Kuiu’s packs are the lightest frame packs available on the market. I think mine stock is 4.5 pounds.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Anyone know anything about garden tractors? I’m looking for a tractor that’ll cut grass and plow/blow snow. All the online reviews seem sus. I’m looking for a real life review. Currently looking at a CubCadet XT2.
budget? length of driveway? size of lawn? Just those two tasks, or
do You have need for small loader, towing around a log splitter, etc...
make sure where ever you go, you’re not buying the mower from home cheapo...

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan

I don't know anything about snow, but my dad's riding mower is John Deere, as is the big cab tractor, and he uses the small one for tilling, mowing, leaf scooping, etc.

OceanBossMan263

Forum Crew Member
When you're not sure if you're going into keto flu from your new low carb diet or actually caught Covid because you find out you had an exposure last week... Getting tested today.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
budget? length of driveway? size of lawn? Just those two tasks, or
do You have need for small loader, towing around a log splitter, etc...
make sure where ever you go, you’re not buying the mower from home cheapo...

Big driveway on a hill. We traditionally get a fair amount of snow. I'm looking for a snowblower for the tractor.
A log splitter and trailer probably. No loader...but a plow blade.
I don't think I need any more than a garden tractor... more than a lawn/riding mower, less than a utility tractor.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Big driveway on a hill. We traditionally get a fair amount of snow. I'm looking for a snowblower for the tractor.
A log splitter and trailer probably. No loader...but a plow blade.
I don't think I need any more than a garden tractor... more than a lawn/riding mower, less than a utility tractor.
Used to plow with a crapsman garden tractor, and it did alright if you kept up with the snow, sucked driving around in the snow.
you‘ll want to get tire chains and weights (So plan on scratches and marks on your drive come spring. not sure how those blowers do, however the direct pto ones Are the cats meow.

are ewe in Lancaster PA or NY?

this could be ewe...

D89579BC-3E9C-46DA-93EF-F1A0DAE88E9C.jpeg

Last edited:

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
One week appointment for my wisdom teeth removal is soon. Stitches dissolved.

I think I'm just fine.

Class starts this week. Back to that as well.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Ah yes. Do things to make sure you're recognized.

True spirit of altruism.

This is what gives us a bad names.
You are still new to the public safety industry, huh?

Though it's worth keeping in mind that this guy's remarks (to whoever interviewed him for the story) may have been intended to mean something different than how the article made them sound. In fact the things he was quoted as saying may have been dragged out of him by the reporter and then published without that context. Certainly isn't an unusual occurrence.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
You are still new to the public safety industry, huh?

Though it's worth keeping in mind that this guy's remarks (to whoever interviewed him for the story) may have been intended to mean something different than how the article made them sound. In fact the things he was quoted as saying may have been dragged out of him by the reporter and then published without that context. Certainly isn't an unusual occurrence.

Sure. But I dunno. The whole thing seemed off.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief

Achilles

Forum Moron