Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Trying to decide what my gamertag for call of duty should be lol

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Getting a bunch of sick babies lately. I haven't put this many IV's in a bunch of <2 y/o kids in a while.
'Tis the season
We are just starting to see the really sick respiratory kids.

Watch for RSV. It's really bad this year. My little one had it in July, was hospitalized for four days. Very scary.

Peak

ED/Prehospital Registered Nurse
So far (fingers crossed) all of our RSV kids have been floor stable this year.

We have had a lot of croup kids ended up tubed in the unit though, and oddly a very large number of really sick pneumonias.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
In 120 min I will be done with all my finals for the semester!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Congrats, my last final was yesterday. One more semester to go [emoji2938]
I technically have two. 12 credits next semester and 3 over the summer and I'll have my bachelor's. I think my wife is more excited that I'm almost done than I am.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
I technically have two. 12 credits next semester and 3 over the summer and I'll have my bachelor's. I think my wife is more excited that I'm almost done than I am.

I know the feeling. CA has this ridiculous new requirement for at least 6 credits in Cultural Diversity , otherwise they don’t let you graduate. So, having that shoved down my throat, the wife is relieved more than I am. It’s been a very trying semester.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
took my 2 year old to the ER on Wednesday night due to croup (again). After 2 doses of recimic epi and a shot of dexamethasone, he was breathing a lot better.

today his pediatrician diagnosed him with RSV. So he's super cute, super snotty, and full of energy running around all over. yay, hopefully we all sleep this weekend

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Man, tried to upload a pic and got hit with the "file too large" error. And I used the "Upload file -> take picture directly" option vs trying to upload a saved pic (but I get the same error all the time as well when I try that!)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Man, tried to upload a pic and got hit with the "file too large" error. And I used the "Upload file -> take picture directly" option vs trying to upload a saved pic (but I get the same error all the time as well when I try that!)
Maximum attachment size 3000kb.