the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
When you get denied orders for additional Ketamine for an Excited Delirium patient who despite only weighing 100 pounds beat a state trooper hard enough for him to hit his emergency button and then the denying physician cannot even be bothered to provide an alternative therapy or be the receiving physician.

Yea, that's getting a complaint. Very fortunate no one was hurt during transport.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
When you get denied orders for additional Ketamine for an Excited Delirium patient who despite only weighing 100 pounds beat a state trooper hard enough for him to hit his emergency button and then the denying physician cannot even be bothered to provide an alternative therapy or be the receiving physician.

Yea, that's getting a complaint. Very fortunate no one was hurt during transport.

Oh boy, the magic orange button. I'm about 100 lbs, and it's hard for me to think someone my size could do that. But, I don't doubt it does. Just hard to connect the two.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
People of slight build are also always the slipperiest in these situations too.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
We got pew pew vests on our amber-lamps now.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Dove season kicks off in the morning. All I want is tasty dove treats, probably means a late flight is in my future.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Can't you pop the invasive ones year long?

Assuming you mean ringnecks, we dont have ringneck doves here in Indiana that ive ever seen. We can shoot those and pigeons year round (except homing pigeons).

Tomorrow is mourning dove season.

The ringnecks I saw in Phoenix last year were huuuuge.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Assuming you mean ringnecks, we dont have ringneck doves here in Indiana that ive ever seen. We can shoot those and pigeons year round (except homing pigeons).

Tomorrow is mourning dove season.

The ringnecks I saw in Phoenix last year were huuuuge.

I mean Eurasian collared doves and feral rock doves (Common Pigeon).

Unless y'all aren't oversaturated with them. They're pretty common down here.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I mean Eurasian collared doves and feral rock doves (Common Pigeon).

Unless y'all aren't oversaturated with them. They're pretty common down here.
Yeah, ringnecks are the collared doves.

Its too hard to recognize the difference between rock pigeons and homing pigeons. Plus I live too close to a city, city pigeons taste like garbage.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
When you walk into Costco telling yourself you're only gonna buy a few things, next thing I knew, the TV I had wanted was on sale (4k 55") so it magically found itself in my cart....

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm hoping I can find a dove spot tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be able to. Might just have to wait til later in the season.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I'm hoping I can find a dove spot tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be able to. Might just have to wait til later in the season.

I've never hunted dove. The big hunts for that are in south Texas. We own land, but hunt deer or hog. Need to do some predator control, though.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
When you walk into Costco telling yourself you're only gonna buy a few things, next thing I knew, the TV I had wanted was on sale (4k 55") so it magically found itself in my cart....
This is exactly why my wife refuses to let me go with her on her weekly Costco excursions; kids like when I go though, so there’s that.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
2015 Ford Focus hatchback our, 2019 Honda Insight sedan in. 55 mpg in the city, 48 on the highway, and my first ever adult car

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
2015 Ford Focus hatchback our, 2019 Honda Insight sedan in. 55 mpg in the city, 48 on the highway, and my first ever adult car

My '04 4Runner (Just passed 250K mi, it gets like 14-20, generally like 16 MPG. Can't wait until I can afford a motorcycle and get good milage and subsequently rained on.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
B1CB7F62-5E74-49C9-84BC-BCCA29E6AC04.png

468C139A-2D2A-465B-A962-EC390DB5DBF8.png

Have I mentioned that I love living in Arizona? Mom’s sons are cool and make for good lightning.