the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Sounds like a perfect end of term research paper. Retrospective Cohort Study looking at EMTs who passes NREMT on the first attempt vs those who passed after multiple attempts, using JB Navigate; correlating TV size with number of pairs of booots owned, MacGuyver medicine and if they believe intubation is patient centric or medic-ego centric.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Sounds like a perfect end of term research paper. Retrospective Cohort Study looking at EMTs who passes NREMT on the first attempt vs those who passed after multiple attempts, using JB Navigate; correlating TV size with number of pairs of booots owned, MacGuyver medicine and if they believe intubation is patient centric or medic-ego centric.
Gotta love the low-hanging fruit this forum offers.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
IMG_1109.jpg
Outside. Can't find any from the inside that do not include odd misadventures with the shift.
I dig our lil place, if we had bigger bays and a little more office space it be perfect. Private bedrooms = yes.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Pretty sure I'm going to head to nursing school or pa school in the near future.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
Thank you! Passed on my second try. I was scared to open my mail when i got it. :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
View attachment 3463 Outside. Can't find any from the inside that do not include odd misadventures with the shift.
I dig our lil place, if we had bigger bays and a little more office space it be perfect. Private bedrooms = yes.

Please tell me you have a fire pole!

When I'm done being lazy I'll get a shot of the outside of my normal station and of the kitchen/living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
View attachment 3463 Outside. Can't find any from the inside that do not include odd misadventures with the shift.

Please tell me you have a fire pole!

When I'm done being lazy I'll get a shot of the outside of my normal station and of the kitchen/living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'll have to get a shot of my station if I ever get back to work. It's somewhere around 17,000sqft...

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Also, I own one pair of boots, one pair of running shoes, and one pair of tap shoes. That's all anyone should need. ;)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Also, I own one pair of boots, one pair of running shoes, and one pair of tap shoes. That's all anyone should need. ;)
Yeahhh...... I've got 5-6 different pairs of running shoes, each with a particular purpose... Lol :oops: