the 100% directionless thread

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well, worked a country show last night. Get sent on a call at the top of the lawn, arrive and see security on scene. Noticed a fight going on, the one security guard that we had there went to try to stop it and 3 more fights break out. The radio traffic going on between security and me trying to get back up was insane. I jumped in to help the guard because he got knocked to the ground and had a couple of guys on top of him. Some girl get's p*ssed that anyone is trying to help the "cops" and comes after me. Needless to say I got a nice shiner to the mouth. :mad:

Well, worked a country show last night. Get sent on a call at the top of the lawn, arrive and see security on scene. Noticed a fight going on, the one security guard that we had there went to try to stop it and 3 more fights break out. The radio traffic going on between security and me trying to get back up was insane. I jumped in to help the guard because he got knocked to the ground and had a couple of guys on top of him. Some girl get's p*ssed that anyone is trying to help the "cops" and comes after me. Needless to say I got a nice shiner to the mouth. :mad:

Scene Safety, much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My job is not security or to break up fights. I will gladly stay away until the fighting is done.

Or it could end up a huge incident like we had at Coachella Festival this year when security guards are stabbing other security guards

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Scene Safety, much?

Yeah, no such thing last night. They were super understaffed.
My job is not security or to break up fights. I will gladly stay away until the fighting is done.

Or it could end up a huge incident like we had at Coachella Festival this year when security guards are stabbing other security guards

I agree, but it was at the point there was no getting out. We literally were stuck against a fence.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Denver. I need a beer.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
IMG_2139.JPG
Sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Denver. I need a beer.
I feel ya.

Headed east towards the loop for some fresh air and train spotting.

Time to get out of the valley for a few.

It's actually been quit nice post dust storm. Great flying weather:).

I'm just glad I was off the day of the storm. My allergies were in full swing.

Despite that, I'm actually looking forward to the fall season starting up.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm just glad I was off the day of the storm. My allergies were in full swing.

Despite that, I'm actually looking forward to the fall season starting up.

I actually got to do my first flight up to Lone Pine after the "dust had settled"...yes, I went there.

Talk about a gorgeous flight.

I bet it was. Where's Lone Pine in relation to the valley?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I bet it was. Where's Lone Pine in relation to the valley?

It's on the border of Inyo and Kern Counties, in Inyo. About a ~45 minute flight. It's socked between Mt. Whitney, Death Valley, and just to the north of the China Lake Naval Base.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
It's on the border of Inyo and Kern Counties, in Inyo. About a ~45 minute flight. It's socked between Mt. Whitney, Death Valley, and just to the north of the China Lake Naval Base.

Lone Line is nice in the fall/winter. Bridgeport is by far the prettiest town in the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountains.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lone Line is nice in the fall/winter. Bridgeport is by far the prettiest town in the Eastern Sierra Nevada mountains.

Bridgeport is definitely pretty.

I'm debating wether or not to go to the bar and watch the broncos play or stay home and help the missus clean. She was the one who told me to go watch the game but I feel like this is a setup.....

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Bridgeport is definitely pretty.

I'm debating wether or not to go to the bar and watch the broncos play or stay home and help the missus clean. She was the one who told me to go watch the game but I feel like this is a setup.....

Someone's been married long enough to know that trick I see, kudos!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
What a weekend. I finished powerwashing the house, installed a ceiling fan on our back patio in preparation for a screen wall being built this week and I built a new gate for the side fence.

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Luckily I can close the door and hide in my office tomorrow.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
What a weekend. I finished powerwashing the house, installed a ceiling fan on our back patio in preparation for a screen wall being built this week and I built a new gate for the side fence.

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Luckily I can close the door and hide in my office tomorrow.
Strong work, sir. Sounds like a cold case of beer should be headed your way.

The view is pretty nice from up here, as is the cool breeze! The single can from Temblor isn't bad either! :)
64d8d04b48119a8dd2556b44e9551b53.jpg