the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just transported a kid with nephrotic syndrome. So much edema. Peripheral, scrotal, and bilateral pleural effusions.

Poor guy.

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
I start a 36 hour shift tonight then I am off for 6 days.

Virginia Beach bound. If you see a woman arrested for hurting two 17 year old girls.... Send bail money.
Now come on...you can't just through a comment like that out there without an explanation! :D

Anjel

Forum Angel
Now come on...you can't just through a comment like that out there without an explanation! :D

Lol I'm taking my 17 year old sister and her friend there for Spring Break. It's a 12 hour drive, and I'll be stuck with them for 4 days.

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
Lol I'm taking my 17 year old sister and her friend there for Spring Break. It's a 12 hour drive, and I'll be stuck with them for 4 days.
Pfffft...no cop in their right mind would arrest you...that's clearly justifiable, no matter the charge.

band aid man

Forum Crew Member
Just transported a kid with nephrotic syndrome. So much edema. Peripheral, scrotal, and bilateral pleural effusions.

Poor guy.
Iv had that since I was a kid. its not fun plus they gave me prednisone for it so that is not fun. but ya your balls,feet and stomach are the worst.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I start my EMT life in a week. I really don't want to rush my life, but I have a feeling this week is going to crawl by. o_O

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
My 4-day went by far to fast.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I start my EMT life in a week. I really don't want to rush my life, but I have a feeling this week is going to crawl by. o_O

Remember how excited you are right now, because this feeling will pass.

Especially when the tones wake you up at 3:42am for a "knee pain" call. Or a routine transfer from the SNF to the ED at 2:45am. Or the drunk that pukes beer and pizza all over you and then takes a swing at you. Shall I go on?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What the hell, within a week we have had 2 employees pass away from separate TCs.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
and another 2 year EVOC cert finished. With a perfect score plus all the available bonus points except for one I might add ;)

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
What the hell, within a week we have had 2 employees pass away from separate TCs.

Just saw the email, how sad. Not a good week at all.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Remember how excited you are right now, because this feeling will pass.

Especially when the tones wake you up at 3:42am for a "knee pain" call. Or a routine transfer from the SNF to the ED at 2:45am. Or the drunk that pukes beer and pizza all over you and then takes a swing at you. Shall I go on?

Well, I'll try. Lol

Angel

Paramedic
and another 2 year EVOC cert finished. With a perfect score plus all the available bonus points except for one I might add ;)

Lol took me about 6 hrs to pass my evoc...I almost didn't make the cut actually. Boxes are so different than what I was used to