the 100% directionless thread

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
There was a skydiver back in the 70's that had a mid air seizure before opening the chute. **** Grove. In Illinois.

Edit: His first name was censored. Nickname for Richard. Lol

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
If you decide to sue yourself, do you win or lose?

Angel

Paramedic
Mmm I had an explanation of how it'd make sense but nvm...it definitely doesn't. If suing herself she would get his insurance money, but wouldn't she get it anyway?

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
If you decide to sue yourself, do you win or lose?
I have no idea, and how do you pay the settlement, and what if the settlement is more than what you have

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pp

Before or after opening the chute?
He had it before opening the chute. Someone jumping with him noticed he was seizing and drifted over to him and pulled his cable. The skydiver regained consciousness 3,000 feet about of the ground and landed safely.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I have no idea, and how do you pay the settlement, and what if the settlement is more than what you have

My thoughts exactly.

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
So I went around 15 years without breaking, losing or damaging a cell phone. Yesterday I drop my iphone and it breaks- repaired like new for $80. 4 hours later I spill an entire glass of water over the same phone and its broken again. I wonder is this going to be the start of an interesting week...I'm considering just using semaphore or morse code in future.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I need a new phone, too. Finally cracked my iPhone 4. I don't care enough to fix it. For future reference, replacing a screen is extremely easy to do buy yourself. Costs like 20 for parts.

And parts are finally coming in :D got my clutch perch, mirrors, stator cover in. I somehow forgot to order levers though. Which is kinda a big deal. Another week before I can order it and a week more shipping.
It's so close to being ready again! Still need a helmet though. And my girly isn't letting me ride without being all the gear now, so I have to buy boots and pants of some sort. I figured I'll just buy a two piece suit and call it. Started to complain about having to wear pants when I'm going 3/4 of a mile to work. She kindly pointed out that that was where I was going when I went down originally. No more argument. Hahah
I'm so ready for the bike to be ready.

Angel

Paramedic
She sounds like a great GF!! I want a bike too, hopefully this summer and will invest in all the protective gear cuz people be crazy!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
In the last month I have lost two friends to suicide. I think maybe I'm not such a great friend. (Sorry to be a Debbie Downer)

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
What the **** is this wet stuff coming from the sky?

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
She sounds like a great GF!! I want a bike too, hopefully this summer and will invest in all the protective gear cuz people be crazy!
Very long story but she's not my gf. Hahhawe've been seeing each other for a year this month but never been official. Like I said. Long story. Hahaha
Anyways, point of actual relevance. That's what I said too. I started off wearing everything, including Kevlar jeans and A* boots. Gradually lost the jeans just for ease of not having to change at work. Then lost the boots so I didn't have to carry a spare pair of shoes. Make sure you actually wear it.
What type of bike are you looking at?