the 100% directionless thread

MrJones

Iconoclast
What color stuff do y'all sport during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month?

Oh. Wait a minute....

:glare:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Dumb quote of the day: "His ABGs look pretty good. His P02 is 108"

He was on a NRB @ 15lpm...:rolleyes:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What color stuff do y'all sport during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month?

Oh. Wait a minute....

:glare:

Right!? I asked about testicular cancer...

Dumb quote of the day: "His ABGs look pretty good. His P02 is 108"

He was on a NRB @ 15lpm...:rolleyes:

Smooth.

I had a partner a while back that had the ringtone from the movie "Crank". Partner's phone went off while transferring our hospice pt from the gurney to the SNF bed an te CNA comes out with "sounds like someone's dyiiiiinggggg".

Good one chica.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Interview in an ER today... I don't wanna really step down as field supe, but this rotating Kelly schedule kinda limits my ability to go back to school... So lets hope I get this ER Paramedic position

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Well so much for an easy OT shift. The CAD is down. No pagers, no MDT and no computer. Just pen, paper and our handy dandy map book. FML

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Well so much for an easy OT shift. The CAD is down. No pagers, no MDT and no computer. Just pen, paper and our handy dandy map book. FML

That happens to us every now and again. We don't have MDTs though so mapping is pretty standard. Either way though I feel your pain.

I'm trying not to reach across the cab and strangle my partner. Nsync then Brittney Spears and now The Backstreet Boys? About 2 songs away from pulling the "what does it say on the side and back of the ambulance" card.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
That happens to us every now and again. We don't have MDTs though so mapping is pretty standard. Either way though I feel your pain.

I'm trying not to reach across the cab and strangle my partner. Nsync then Brittney Spears and now The Backstreet Boys? About 2 songs away from pulling the "what does it say on the side and back of the ambulance" card.

Your partner is awesome. No slapping needed.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader

Is she riding or driving?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

Strangle. Please.

Speaking of music, I can't take my radio off of Fall Out Boy's most recent CD. Forgot about the for years. Heard a song from them recently, downloaded the album and love it :p

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Strangle. Please.

Speaking of music, I can't take my radio off of Fall Out Boy's most recent CD. Forgot about the for years. Heard a song from them recently, downloaded the album and love it :p
I'm sorry...
I think thats all I can say about that one... :unsure:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm sorry...
I think thats all I can say about that one... :unsure:

Lol it's not my normal style, but they bring back some good memories :D

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Lol it's not my normal style, but they bring back some good memories :D
Haha, yeah that was like my 7th grade ish stuff. Them, Hawthorne Heights and... I can't remember anyone else. Looking back... I had horrible taste, lmao

Epi-do

I see dead people
A co-worker of mine has been off work for about 2 months. He finally has been released by the doctor to come back to work. I made this cake today to take in to work tomorrow for him.

Attachments

• ems cake.jpg
    ems cake.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 326

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Is she riding or driving?

He was driving at that point and I was charting.

I could have overruled him since I was riding, not sure why I didn't. Our bid just started...4 months. We get along really well but if this is a daily occurrence someone is gonna get shot.

In other news look what I found lurking at our Trauma Center.

We have the usual outlying FD and ED based services around but rarely see any of the big companies.

ygu2uquz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I wish we had nice rigs.