the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I tried to watch Chicago fire again, I got about 15 minutes in and I had to change the channel.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I tried to watch Chicago fire again, I got about 15 minutes in and I had to change the channel.

Good for drama, not so good for EMS and Fire its kinda fun to watch it and point out the things that are wrong with it haha. Emergency! is still one of the best shows in my opinion.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Emergency! is still one of the best shows in my opinion.

Especially if you work in SoCal, where that show is still so accurate. "Rampart, this is Sq51. We're looking for orders to take a blood pressure." :p

Last edited by a moderator:

CALEMT

Especially of you work in SoCal, where that show is still so accurate. "Rampart, this is Sq51. We're looking for orders to take a blood pressure." :p

Makes sense with LACo's protocols...

Stoked

Forum Crew Member
It's kind of weird to walk into your FD and find an aid rig where none existed before, and no one said anything to you about it...Fricking voodoo.

Quick, someone magic me up a helicopter! And a new engine! And some coffee!

(and a pony)

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Stoked;503598 [SIZE="1" said:
(and a pony)[/SIZE]

a.baa-Just-Riding-His-Mini-Horse.jpg

terrible one

Always wandering
Especially if you work in SoCal, where that show is still so accurate. "Rampart, this is Sq51. We're looking for orders to take a blood pressure." :p

I'll have you know they are so good at BPs half the time they are just visualized!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Can't focus on school today. Taking forever to get my reading done today. But on a good note it is a nice anatomy and physiology refresher!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
When I took AP 101 last semester I was in the top 5 students and passed the class with a 95%.

Just got done taking the AP test for entrance into the paramedic program and I'm pretty sure I failed it. So much information I have never heard of. The test was full of educated guesses and just plain guesses. I'll find out on the 7th if I passed or not :sad:

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
When I took AP 101 last semester I was in the top 5 students and passed the class with a 95%.

Just got done taking the AP test for entrance into the paramedic program and I'm pretty sure I failed it. So much information I have never heard of. The test was full of educated guesses and just plain guesses. I'll find out on the 7th if I passed or not :sad:

I'd tell you to cheer up, but I get the same way when I take tests. I bet you did better than you feel you did.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'd tell you to cheer up, but I get the same way when I take tests. I bet you did better than you feel you did.

I don't get this way with tests at all. I know I did really good on the EMT test. The AP is a completely different story.

I won't get exact scores. I'll just be told "pass" or "failed".

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Hope ya pass!

surfinluke

Forum Crew Member
I don't get this way with tests at all. I know I did really good on the EMT test. The AP is a completely different story.

I won't get exact scores. I'll just be told "pass" or "failed".

AP is hard for anybody. No matter how much you prepare it is a very tough subject. Just be confident and keep studying it. Sometimes tests that are given have no bearing on actual aptitude and/or job performance.

CALEMT

Hard to believe I'm saying this but I auctially got cold in the ambulance today. First time since Feburary...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hard to believe I'm saying this but I auctially got cold in the ambulance today.

Hard to understand what you're saying, too... :blink:

:p

CALEMT

Hard to understand what you're saying, too... :blink:

:p

I can't help it sometimes I speak my own language mix that in with my horrendous spelling and it's a miracle that people can understand me haha :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Well 5 days until the big test... I think I'm about as ready as I'm going to be.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 9.59.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-26 at 9.59.12 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 179