the 100% directionless thread

SSwain

Forum Captain
Well life officially sucks....I am totally choked up right now.

MTV has cancelled the show Jersy Shore.

(too bad there isn't a "sarcasm font")

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Oh thank god!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

I can feel the skies opening up on the dawn of a new world...a more intelligent world!

Achilles

Forum Moron

Good. Terrible show anyways.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Landed a job as an athletic trainer's assistant at a high school, I'm learning so much!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I saw quite possibly one of the most funny things in my life last night:

I was looking down the hallway at a hospital when a doctor in her labcoat appeared, walking and texting. She walked face first in to a wall a pretty loud thud, no doorway anywhere near that wall. Jumped back startled, looked both ways, then continued on walking and texting as if nothing happened.

My only regret is I didn't have a camera recording it and I was the only witness to it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Ooh man I love our trauma doctor. We had a BS auto vs bike. The guy on the bike had no injuries at all. But he was acting up the drama. Get him to the hospital and the doc and nurse comes in. After they get done doing their assessment they walk out of the room and the doc says to the nurse "give him 50mg IV of man up followed by 8 pills of grow a set".

My partner and I were on the floor laughing

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346380490.026206.jpg

Just got told by my supervisor that "you're in the instructor class..."

Tommerag

What day is it?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO........'ello everyone once again I am back for a random check of things. How has everyone been? Up to anything interesting? Random fun fact for me tonight, I'm out of Malibu rum :( how sad.......2nd fun fact for me tonight.....I'm now setting sale with Capt. Morgan ;) wooooo

Whose up for chat party?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I can only nicely tell you so many times that your tube is no good before I rip it out and do it myself... :glare: