the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hahaha. I don't know what happened. Tappatalk didn't like hosting it I guess.

It's a hurricane evacuation sign that says "1. Grab beer 2. Run like hell!"

p53420_500.jpg

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
Picked up McMurtrie's human anatomy color book for $11. Just bought a box of colored pencils...this is gonna be fun!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Somebody just went out on a date with a pretty young lady. This somebody is big and bald.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Somebody just went out on a date with a pretty young lady. This somebody is big and bald.

That's the way to do it! Jump right back into the saddle.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
How long did everyone have to wait after interviewing for a medic job? I interviewed on Wednesday. Then they called on Friday to tell me they were calling my references, and now I'm waiting to hear back. Should I call to follow up?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Somebody just went out on a date with a pretty, young lady. This somebody is big and bald.

Somebody just went out on a date with a pretty young lady. This somebody is big and bald

Almost Oxford..... Almost.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse

Pretty young by who's standards? Haha I think young to you is totally different than young to me.

Anjel

Forum Angel

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
Awesome. My work is setting up a Cath Lab rotation where you can shadow a cardiologist for a day. Definitely taking advantage of that.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
How long did everyone have to wait after interviewing for a medic job? I interviewed on Wednesday. Then they called on Friday to tell me they were calling my references, and now I'm waiting to hear back. Should I call to follow up?

Scratch that. They are having me come in next week for paperwork and a physical!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Lol she was younger than me that's all that matters :) of course that means she's older than at least 75 percent of the people on this forum ;)