the 100% directionless thread

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I had a dream last night that I passed my NREMT test.

One more night of class left. I will get tested on assessments. Practical skills portion I have passed and written test material as well.

I am starting to get a little nervous about National Registry. 3 weeks away!

I found the national registry exam less stressful than the practical exams.

Just relax, don't over-think the questions, and take some of the practice tests listed in the NREMT section.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I love that two weeks in a row my first call of my internship "Monday" has been an arrest that I pronounced in the field.

Oof. That's rough stuff. Did you find that it got any easier the second time?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I love Diltiazem.

Well, I love giving it to patients that need it.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I had one of the city cops tell me tonight: "I hope someone resists tonight, so I can tell them 'I wouldn't do that, otherwise I'm gonna have to get Doogie Howser down here, and he's got some big words.'"

Anjel

Forum Angel
I had one of the city cops tell me tonight: "I hope someone resists tonight, so I can tell them 'I wouldn't do that, otherwise I'm gonna have to get Doogie Howser down here, and he's got some big words.'"

Love it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Oof. That's rough stuff. Did you find that it got any easier the second time?

Easier no. Smoother yes. I know how to go about it now, if that makes any sense. It's never going to be easy telling family there's nothing I can do for their loved one.

Me being younger doesn't make it any easier either. That takes a lot of work to get patients and family to trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Bahahahahaha

Your cops sound funnier than ours.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love practicing using the Sager on the intermediate on my internship shift :ph34r:

Took it like a champ and I somehow still remember how to use the Sager splint haha

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
A day of jet skiing with a barbecue at my coworkers lakeside house...it's gonna be a good day

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Truck has been in the shop since Wednesday. Shop is closed tomorrow. So Monday will make 5 days of work on it. I hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I love practicing using the Sager on the intermediate on my internship shift :ph34r:

Took it like a champ and I somehow still remember how to use the Sager splint haha

Beats a Hare any day – except you have to tell the pt to "adjust."

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Because we are leaving on our cruise in 56 hours, I fell and scraped my knee today.

Yippee! First adults only week in a decade and I'm going to be the one with the bandaid on my knee.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Truck has been in the shop since Wednesday. Shop is closed tomorrow. So Monday will make 5 days of work on it. I hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

You sure they didn't ship it to Mexico?

piranah

Forum Captain
Hey all, damn it's been awhile since I've been on..I'll try to swing through every once in awhile.

Anjel

Forum Angel
My weekends on really wear me down.

12 on 12 off 12 on 12 off 12 on 12 off 12 on 12 off.

Ugh. 2 more to go.