Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Parents accidentally locked themselves out of their house with their 1 y/o inside. Fire department removes a small bathroom window then look around. Everyone starts staring at me. Ooh the joys of being small.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Parents accidentally locked themselves out of their house with their 1 y/o inside. Fire department removes a small bathroom window then look around. Everyone starts staring at me. Ooh the joys of being small.

This is why every fire department should own a well trained chimp......or a tiny female medic......wait I don't mean own a female medic I mean own the chimp but employ the female medic but at the same rate of pay.......crap sashas gonna yell at me now.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
This is why every fire department should own a well trained chimp......or a tiny female medic......wait I don't mean own a female medic I mean own the chimp but employ the female medic but at the same rate of pay.......crap sashas gonna yell at me now.

Female Medic = Chimp???

Owning women???

I AM OFFENDED!!! -_-

R99

Forum Lieutenant
There are several quite small female ambos here perhaps you can use one of them

Infact the watch opposite has two

Lets see if tonight is a bit less stressful .... im driving again.so you might want to stay off the road

Last edited by a moderator:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
There are several quite small female ambos here perhaps you can use one of them

Infact the watch opposite has two

Lets see if tonight is a bit less stressful .... im driving again.so you might want to stay off the road

I am convinced that every SAR team has a female member under 5'3". We have one (5'2" and like 100lbs) and when we requested Mutual Aid for a Mine Rescue, LA County responded with her twin (not literally). Not only that, ours is gung-ho and extremely competent; EMT, Advanced Swiftwater Tech, Technical Rope Rescue Tech, etc...

NOTE: "Ours" in no way implies ownership... :rolleyes:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love random puking spells...

Totally out of nowhere. Sitting here minding my own business when all of the sudden puking my brains out, then going back to feeling just fine...I'm confused.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Good day. 6/7 patients actually needed and ambulance. Nice end to my last shift with my partner.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Great night out with my supervisors and other coworkers...too bad one of them had to drive my car home :(

R99

Forum Lieutenant
why are you braking for a green light? Stupid lady omfg get out of my way I swear people.can't drive in the rain

at least my, flatmate shut the hell up today so I got some sleep but I paid for it my dad has to have tests for bladder cancer stupid karma why didn't you take visa?

Its only 9pm and I swear im really going to loose it if this keeps up

tiger where are you when I need you to fill in lol

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I love random puking spells...

Totally out of nowhere. Sitting here minding my own business when all of the sudden puking my brains out, then going back to feeling just fine...I'm confused.
Standing on corner minding (my) own business reading the bible (SOCMOBRTB).

Sasha

Forum Chief
Pot...meet kettle.

The thread was closed to give the CL team enough time to look at it and discuss amongst ourselves if we were going to remove it or let it stay. While we realize that some people may find it offensive, others do not. Our final decision was to let it remain, provided it does not go downhill from where it is now.

Sorry this is really bugging me.

You have removed and given warnings for things because they are potentially offensive or inflammatory even though no one was offended or inflamed.

Then you leave a thread despite people (more than just me) stating they were offended?

I don't get the logic in that.

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Look im real sorry about whatever your screaming about but can you please.stop abusing the hell out of me?

man I must have done something real bad to get this juju