the 100% directionless thread

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Argh! I'm sitting outside court waiting to testify and it is nerve wracking. They've already run late, and I have no idea if they will get to me today or not. Lawyers!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I just spent an hour trying to make a report to DHS...in that time I was transferred at least 5 times, put on hold, transferred again, put on hold and disconnected. Then the line was busy, then I got a voicemail and the list goes on. Is it supposed to be that hard?

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Just did yet another fire department Inservice for stair chairs and power cots. I love my job

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just spent an hour trying to make a report to DHS...in that time I was transferred at least 5 times, put on hold, transferred again, put on hold and disconnected. Then the line was busy, then I got a voicemail and the list goes on. Is it supposed to be that hard?

Mandated reporter report?

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
My head hurts... Sitting in class trying to reclassify raster data...

Program errors... :sad:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Worked my first severe trauma with RSI recently. Man I felt useless. At least I got to clean the cot after.

JPINFV

Gadfly

I had to do one of those once... almost more painful than it's worth to be honest. Especially when you follow the written policy for the phone report and the response is, "Thanks for that... detailed... message... so what happened again?"

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
To help calm a friend down I told her that her sister is at a great hospital with smart and competent providers and that if I ever had to be a patient I would want to go there.

The first part is completely true. The second part not so much. I would never go to that hospital if I had a choice.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I had to do one of those once... almost more painful than it's worth to be honest. Especially when you follow the written policy for the phone report and the response is, "Thanks for that... detailed... message... so what happened again?"

Totally what I wanted to do after the cluster :censored::censored::censored::censored: of a call.

Spedz

Forum Probie
OK guys and gals lets get back OFF TOPIC.....sorry had too:rofl:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
http://youtu.be/5-LoaQS5JNk

This would appear to be the worst movie about an ambulance you've never heard of. Just watching the clip has numbed my brain so much I can't remember what I was originally looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
http://youtu.be/5-LoaQS5JNk

This would appear to be the worst movie about an ambulance you've never heard of. Just watching the clip has numbed my brain so much I can't remember what I was originally looking for.

James Earl Jones must've been short on rent money that month or something.

Gotta love the Ghostbusters ambulance, though. Anecdotal evidence from those who were there back in the day - those things could really fly.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Nervous for the interview today. Lol

I don't think you ever get used to them.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Nervous for the interview today. Lol

I don't think you ever get used to them.

Just take your time. Take a breath before answering. We're cheering for you.

Anjel

Forum Angel