the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Lots of new people

Just wanted to say I'm very pleased to see all the new faces...uh I mean avatars. Welcome new peeps.

medic417

The Truth Provider
If you have insomnia long enough you start to understand how things got to that point. After a while you'll do anything to sleep.

Milk helps a person sleep.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lights I'm right there with you. I hate spiders.

Hey guys,

I'm new here. Somebody post an interesting thread?

No, no, no, the new guy is supposed to bring the excitement and fun. Welcome!

My partner has been a medic for 22 years, I'm 22 years old... We had a pretty cool conversation about pedis but now he's sleeping again.

Hate

Forum Probie
Lights I'm right there with you. I hate spiders.

No, no, no, the new guy is supposed to bring the excitement and fun. Welcome!

My partner has been a medic for 22 years, I'm 22 years old... We had a pretty cool conversation about pedis but now he's sleeping again.

LOL, my "new posts" tab ony has 4 threads in it, and when I look at all threads, the amount of threads is overwhelming

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
LOL, my "new posts" tab ony has 4 threads in it, and when I look at all threads, the amount of threads is overwhelming

Go to Quick Links at the top and then to Today's Posts. That will give you all active topics over the past 24 hours.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Milk helps a person sleep.

Damn and I just added milk to the list of animal products I don't eat.......ohhhhhhh wait I get it!

OrlandoRMAMedic

Forum Crew Member
If you have insomnia long enough you start to understand how things got to that point. After a while you'll do anything to sleep.

I was there a few years ago. But the meds that I have been using are no longer working. I had tried OTC, herbal, exercise, meditation, you name it. I need to take a week off from work, detox the current med and try all that other stuff again.

edit - ok not "there" as in as bad as MJ, but "there" enough that I probably would have entertained just about anything if I had had the means to...

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
This Baylor/Washington game is going to give me aneurysm >=[

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I've got my *** handed to me today, and I would really love to go to bed when I get back to quarters. I don't see that happening...

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I've got my *** handed to me today, and I would really love to go to bed when I get back to quarters. I don't see that happening...
What happened?

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Yummy! Homemade peanut butter cup made with cookies and cream instead of milk chocolate.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My shift almost went from real boring to a real headache. Who the hell runs around on the freeway at 0100? Apparently the guy strungout on drugs that we almost hit doing 70 does....Then NHP takes 20 minutes to respond while we weave back and forth on the freeway all lit up to keep this guy from getting nailed by a car right in front of us.

Auto vs. ped involving medic 37 would have been a great way to end my first shift after clearing my FTO time...not

Off tomorrow then 1000-0200 on NYE, should be a good time :p

Edit: also had a guy bio the entire CPR side of the rig. Bleeding was controlled from his head lac PTA. Then he starts projectiling, while in full SMR. Every heave not only included last night's dinner but also a healthy squirt of blood from the head lac. My medic laughed and all he could say was, "Well, looks like you popped your 'bio-cherry' today, the cleaning caddy is in this compartment ;) "

Anjel

Forum Angel

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Well my flatmates friend pissed off and I finally got some sleep

So now I am wide awake at 3am talking about it people on the internet... still feels weird

But then again you'd have to be weird to be up.at 3am anyway?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C