the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
The Browns are coming to Texas some time next year, probably April .... somebody should alert various local and state law enforcement agencies and Citizenship and Immigration as you know, what with Brown being a foreign alien national temporarily paroled into the United States and all

Man, makes it sound like Brown in an orange DOC/BOP jumpsuit leaves a trail of green slime behind or something :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
The Browns are coming to Texas some time next year, probably April .... somebody should alert various local and state law enforcement agencies and Citizenship and Immigration as you know, what with Brown being a foreign alien national temporarily paroled into the United States and all

Man, makes it sound like Brown in an orange DOC/BOP jumpsuit leaves a trail of green slime behind or something :D

You can't help it u come from a land peopled with criminals. It's your heritage. If you're coming to houston hit me up.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
1 week from now I will be sitting in front of a computer console trying not to mess myself....

Anjel

Forum Angel
Grr I fricken hate company wide shift bids.

Sasha

Forum Chief
That's when you start pushing people out of the ambulance. Can't bid for shifts if their leg is broken.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I may do that lol

Esp cuz me and my partner are trying to get the same shift. Because they downed our car.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Grr I fricken hate company wide shift bids.

Me too. I just got lucky and scored a night shift and got off the 0400. But shift bid is in two weeks and I split seniority with one person and have seniority over another. Ill probably lose my night shift but at least those two are day time folks so i wont end up back on the 0400

Anjel

Forum Angel
See I want the 0400 car. But so does everyone else.

There are 15 full time basics. And 13 of them have a higher seniority than me. So I get scraps.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Really wish that people would lay off with the excessive air-conditioning. Its like walking into a freakin freezer.:glare:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
See I want the 0400 car. But so does everyone else.

There are 15 full time basics. And 13 of them have a higher seniority than me. So I get scraps.

I'm only putting in for night shifts. I won't put my name down on days.

We'll see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

emt for life

Forum Crew Member
Ics 100 200 700

Is ICS 100 200 and 700 required to run Rescue Squad calls? Our leiutenant seems to think so and I was just wondering if she has the right information

JPINFV

Gadfly
CHP finally filed my ticket with the court... so let the games begin!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Is ICS 100 200 and 700 required to run Rescue Squad calls? Our leiutenant seems to think so and I was just wondering if she has the right information
Your Dept can require anything they want to run squad calls.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't know. I saved myself from my fall. You fell. You're getting the trophy.

Were you in gear?

By gear meaning turnout gear? Nope. Just my regular ambulance uniform and bright azz safety vest. It was toward the end of a busy backwards 24 so I'm blaming being tired lol.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Really wish that people would lay off with the excessive air-conditioning. Its like walking into a freakin freezer.:glare:

There is no such thing as excessive air conditioning. If you think you have some send it my way though lol. My house A/C is struggling to keep the temp below 75. It's hard to sleep during the day in a hot house.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller