the 100% directionless thread

pepper

Forum Probie
Not much luck with getting answeres! Ok so I go down to the school to ask questions and the lady there is new so she didn't have any answers for me. She seriously misquoted the emt b course price. I emailed a lady she told me to email and she got me a price. But directed me to the schools website for schedule info and when they start the next class starts. Can't find any info there either last update was march 2010!! So tomorrow will call instead lol!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
I am leaving for a week and a half in alaska in the morning. so stoked.

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
is BBG going to alaska too? i will be gone tomorrow through next saturday. on Royal Caribbean.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It be appearin' that the lad was black spotted 'efore the bilge suckin' medic laid hands to 'im, tho he surely hurried him along to davy jones' locker.

Alright Cap'n Jack Sparrow! I don't think that I could agree more. I was setup to be hung out to dry no if ands or buts. Afterwords my thoughts were either he was DRT or DFO'd in my truck haha.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Wow! That is one messed up scenario. Bet the "lawyer " had a field day with that case.
Good way to learn the lesson.

Quoted for truth.

Wasn't even 'me' on the stand but the 'lawyer' almost made me cry as he questioned 'me'. All I wanted to do was yell and scream about it. It was a hand written chart and they asked me to read something off of it that I really couldn't read and I told them that then he ripped me for not writing a legible chart.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Quoted for truth.

Wasn't even 'me' on the stand but the 'lawyer' almost made me cry as he questioned 'me'. All I wanted to do was yell and scream about it. It was a hand written chart and they asked me to read something off of it that I really couldn't read and I told them that then he ripped me for not writing a legible chart.

At this point I would have told them to get bent and walked out. It's just a class and I'm sure the lesson was conveyed quite well.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
3 suicides in 24 hours in my county. Ended up backing another unit up one one of them that turned in to a working code. First time I've done CPR in oh.... 3 months?

What the hell is in the water for 3 suicides?!

Anjel

Forum Angel
6 ALS trucks and 3.5 basic trucks on the road during the day today for 6ish 911 contracts and our entire county service area.

Should be fun.

Sasha

Forum Chief
One of the sea dogs desserted their vessel.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
First episode of sleep paralysis in about six months. Hooray

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I've had so many weird experiences with sleep paralysis.

and ill keep my thoughts to myself on that one.

And linus...

Someone didnt have a partner. But it worked out we now have a full 4.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Yeah, my partner fell asleep with the TV on last night and Star Trek was on pretty loud... it was a little bit odd

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
I am in Seattle tonight, pm me if you want to meet up.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
At this point I would have told them to get bent and walked out. It's just a class and I'm sure the lesson was conveyed quite well.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

It was all in good fun we are a pretty tight knit class with only 9 students. He didn't really almost make me cry but I was fairly frustrated hah