the 100% directionless thread

DillR

Forum Crew Member
im at a counter protest of the wbc. weee.

Those are always fun. I find it sad how they indocrinate those kids with those hate-filled values though... <_<

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Yay! My new stethoscope arrived! :D

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Heading to Alabama as part of the Red Cross response. See ya in two weeks.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
My baby made his first honor roll today!!!

nemedic

Forum Captain
Littmann Master Classic II, black edition :)

Love the black editions. Mine is a master cardiology. Used to use a cardiology 3 I received as a gift after I finished my EMT class, but my car thought it would serve a higher purpose as its chew toy. When I went online to buy a replacement, found a sale where the master cardiology was only $20, give or take more than buying the cardiology 3 would've been.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Love the black editions. Mine is a master cardiology. Used to use a cardiology 3 I received as a gift after I finished my EMT class, but my car thought it would serve a higher purpose as its chew toy. When I went online to buy a replacement, found a sale where the master cardiology was only $20, give or take more than buying the cardiology 3 would've been.

Before I got the Littman 3200, I had the Master Classic II. I loved that stethoscope. It lasted me from the beginning of nursing and EMT school (started at the same time) all the way til this year when I bought the 3200. Just be careful leaving your littmans in the rig, they tend to walk off.

nemedic

Forum Captain
One perk of the site I used is that they offered free engraving. Got first and last name engraved, and have the serial # noted in a file on my phone and computer

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Before I got the Littman 3200, I had the Master Classic II. I loved that stethoscope. It lasted me from the beginning of nursing and EMT school (started at the same time) all the way til this year when I bought the 3200. Just be careful leaving your littmans in the rig, they tend to walk off.

I'm pretty excited to use it tomorrow in the ED. I was a little worried about it walking off so I just got my name engraved on it, hopefully that will mitigate the problem.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm pretty excited to use it tomorrow in the ED. I was a little worried about it walking off so I just got my name engraved on it, hopefully that will mitigate the problem.

Unless someone with your name gets it, lol. You will like the steth. I enjoyed the hell out of mine.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Unless someone with your name gets it, lol. You will like the steth. I enjoyed the hell out of mine.

Damn, foiled again :( yah, I'm really excited to take it for a spin, although, everyone seems to think I'm crazy for being this excited over a stethoscope :p

medic417

The Truth Provider
All right back off subject people.

Wow dual survivor is weird.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Damn, foiled again :( yah, I'm really excited to take it for a spin, although, everyone seems to think I'm crazy for being this excited over a stethoscope :p

I'm still using my $20 stethoscope from EMT school. I really need to get a better one. Our ambulances carry the cheap $20 ones also lol.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
All right back off subject people.

Wow dual survivor is weird.

This is true, I'm rather surprised that the ex-army guy hasn't killed the naturalist yet

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
This is true, I'm rather surprised that the ex-army guy hasn't killed the naturalist yet
I'm thinking it's because the camera crew would know where the body was buried. :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm thinking it's because the camera crew would know where the body was buried. :p

I suppose that's a good point, BUT, couldn't it just look like an accident :p