the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Crush the Castle flash game was better than what appeared to be a Chinese ripoff flash game of Angry Birds.

Just FYI
Crush the castle is still available at adultswim.com

bigbaldguy

Ahhhhh man. The wireless at the hotel I'm staying at is .26 Mbs what am I supposed to do with that.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just FYI
Crush the castle is still available at adultswim.com

...and Armored Games, as well as Crush the Castle 2 and player castle packs for both games the original and squeal. Additionally, Crush the Castle predates Angry Birds.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
ahhhhh man. The wireless at the hotel i'm staying at is .26 mbs what am i supposed to do with that.

-... .-. --- .-- ... . .-.. .. -.- . - .... .. ...

bigbaldguy

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
...and Armored Games, as well as Crush the Castle 2 and player castle packs for both games the original and squeal. Additionally, Crush the Castle predates Angry Birds.

Damn you guys. Now I'm messing with little pixelated castles.

JPINFV

Gadfly
-... .-. --- .-- ... . .-.. .. -.- . - .... .. ...

ron_white_v9.jpg

and Fritz, TX approves.

bigbaldguy

I didn't even know they had online morse code translators. I vote that henceforth all conversations in chat be held in morse code. .- .-.. .-.. .-- .... --- .- --. .-. . . ... .- -.-- .- -.-- .

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I didn't even know they had online morse code translators. I vote that henceforth all conversations in chat be held in morse code. .- .-.. .-.. .-- .... --- .- --. .-. . . ... .- -.-- .- -.-- .

At one time I used to know all the letters and numbers for morse code. Now all I know is SOS.

Anjel

Forum Angel
i didn't even know they had online morse code translators. I vote that henceforth all conversations in chat be held in morse code. .- .-.. .-.. .-- .... --- .- --. .-. . . ... .- -.-- .- -.-- .

.- -.-- .

!!!!!!!!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
God is good. I am so blessed to have the life that I have been given. That is all.

Anjel

Forum Angel

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Liechtenstein. Why is this word in my phones auto correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

nemedic

Forum Captain
nothing came up with that one lol

... --- .-. .-. -.-- --..-- / ... .. -. -.-. . / .. / .- -- / --- .-.. -.. / ..-. .- ... .... .. --- -. . -.. --..-- / .- -. -.. / ... .. -. -.-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - / .-- .- .-. -. .. -. --. --..-- / .... . .-. . / .. ... / - .... . / --- .-. .. --. .. -. .- .-.. / .-. .. -.-. -.- .-. --- .-.. .-.. .----. -.. ---...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

happy easter everybody

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yesterday I asked if we get holiday pay for easter.

We don't.

Can you effing believe that!?

The higher up didn't take kindly to me going "WTF!? It's a god holiday!! You're disrespectin' jesus!"

(PS I'm an agnostic.)

Seriously though, we get paid for memorial day and labor day. Why? It's not like people actually go "Let's spend labor day bonding with the fam!" Generally, it's just a day off of work, while Easter is an actual holiday with activities and family togetherness. Shouldn't you get paid extra for that? Boo.

Last edited by a moderator: