the 100% directionless thread

They've made a habit of disregarding their own policies for the last few months. One of the reasons why Linuss and I have both bailed.

Well hopefully they haven't tried to screw you as well :/

Well hopefully they haven't tried to screw you as well :/

That's a whole different long saga lol. I'm out now, and at a place where I've got some good options hopefully

That's good then, at least you've moved on to greener pastures lol

I thought I tanked that interview... and then they offered me a position.

I think FireTender is on a different island or I would def stop in to see some of his artwork.

I'm on Maui, so if you can get a parachute, bail out over Haleakala and we can get you over to Kona by kayak!

But if you get the opportunity, get over to Kialuea (Hilo side of the BI BBG). It's erupting now. Just an opportunity to witness creation. We've seen enough of the other stuff!

I thought you were headed to Alaska.

Took me a really long time to realize what Delta Tango Foxtrot meant.

Silly army and your words and letters.

DTF is down to eff.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

They've made a habit of disregarding their own policies for the last few months. One of the reasons why Linuss and I have both bailed.

And S

And A

And M

And J

And those are just the people at my station who have left / made it known they are looking to leave. I know of a few others at other stations, too.

Took me a really long time to realize what Delta Tango Foxtrot meant.

Silly army and your words and letters.

So, is that a common term in your company? :unsure:

Neurology paper needs to be done with. My brain is starting to turn to mush.

I'm on Maui, so if you can get a parachute, bail out over Haleakala and we can get you over to Kona by kayak!

But if you get the opportunity, get over to Kialuea (Hilo side of the BI BBG). It's erupting now. Just an opportunity to witness creation. We've seen enough of the other stuff!

I thought you were headed to Alaska.

Alaska is more of a long term goal, Hawaii is just a weekend warm up. I will check out the eruption though, sounds like an incredible sight.

Almost forgot

Alaska is more of a long term goal, Hawaii is just a weekend warm up. I will check out the eruption though, sounds like an incredible sight.

Highly likely you can manage to swim with wild Spinner dolphins. Early morning (about 11 a.m. let them rest), someone will tell you where the bay is, Kona side. You cannot (legally) approach them, but how could they resist checking out a hunk like you?

Back