the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I missed 1000. So I'll celebrate my lack of a life now!

1,002!!!!! :beerchug:

With that said. I'm logging off and going to bed before I say something stupid in retaliation to some things I have read tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I missed 1000. So I'll celebrate my lack of a life now!

1,002!!!!! :beerchug:

With that said. I'm logging off and going to bed before I say something stupid in retaliation to some things I have read tonight.
Congratulations.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Im wet im wet im wet :(

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well I got suckered into doing a standby for some boat races tomorrow and we got stuck with our old backup rig today while they're doing maintenance on our shiny new one :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ahh how much I enjoyed the rainy days when girls wore white t-shirts to school...

Only time you ever got to see a bra, right? :p

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

JPINFV

Gadfly
Who said anything about bras? :cool:
Pl-pedo-bear.png

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
To be fair, I'm only 5th in this thread (and several hundred posts away from 4), which is a good indication that I'm full of quality, not quantity.

No, it just means that your quantity is diversified in other threads, while ours are focused. :)

Sasha

Forum Chief
To be fair, I'm only 5th in this thread (and several hundred posts away from 4), which is a good indication that I'm full of quality, not quantity.

Not when half your posts are the old dude reading the news paper o

Tarcisius

Forum Ride Along
booger goblin with a crooked thumb

My sister, bro-in-law, and 1 yr. old niece are visiting. My niece is a little booger goblin jacked up on caffeine if ever there was one. And I wouldn't want her any other way.

On a side not, my niece has this thing with her thumb. It's perpetually bent, and any attempts to bend it back to straight or normal position are fruitless. It's like it's locked in a bent position. I don't think it hurts her at all, she doesn't seem to mind when we try to bend it back. But it's kinda weird. Any ideas?

Sasha

Forum Chief
That pic of the old dude giving the look