the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ooo touche

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Had two Shiner Bocks this evening. Wondering if I can be the first person to ever drink "just two beers"...:unsure:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Now I'm confused :(

Anjel

Forum Angel
Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I wish I could make up words like Anjel.....

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Had two Shiner Bocks this evening. Wondering if I can be the first person to ever drink "just two beers"...:unsure:

Too late, I already claimed that title tonight...unless I have another beer, hmm...

Sent from my mobile command center

nemedic

Forum Captain

Nope, I was. Was also the 1st one to drink 2 shots of Jameson, and 2 margaritas. Thank god for the weekend off and a buddy that volunteered to drive......

Damn game of a:censored::censored:hole in the theater parking lot!!!!
Only reason we didn't get busted was the President for the round the cop discovered our fun happened to be said cops kid.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
Definition of TURBID

a : thick or opaque with or as if with roiled sediment <a turbid stream> b : heavy with smoke or mist

a : deficient in clarity or purity : foul, muddy <turbid depths of degradation and misery — C. I. Glicksberg> b : characterized by or producing obscurity (as of mind or emotions) <an emotionally turbid response>

I was trying for turbin but it wasn't a word lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm in need of some good music. Im 21 going on 22, keep that in mind, but I'm open to anything.

Let the suggestions begin!

About to start some words with friends games too when my phone is done updating.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well what kind of music do you like?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ill listen to mostly anything. Rock, underground hip hop, older hip hop and dubstep for the most part. I don't expect too many people on here to help me with dubstep though, plus I have that one covered pretty well already.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Hmmmm, I don't have too much in those categories, I mostly listen to indie stuff. You could try Modest Mouse, MGMT, Muse, Paramore, The Killers

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Got all of it except for Muse. Ill have to check em out.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
You could also try Flyleaf or Citizen Cope

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Have both. keep em coming though.

Did you know that flyleaf is a christian band?