the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
YOU DA MAN!!

Seriously you will never look back. Between the money you save on haircuts and the time it saves you in primping you'll love it.

I just hit it all with the clippers. I can't decide if I want to go all the way down for a smooth shave or not.

The problem is the patchy skin-bald crap on the back of my head still shows.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
The Browns are very happy :D

All that effort (phew!) and faith the Browns haz been having looks to be paying off.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I just hit it all with the clippers. I can't decide if I want to go all the way down for a smooth shave or not.

The problem is the patchy skin-bald crap on the back of my head still shows.

Go to a good hair product supply store and buy yourself a "balding" razor. It will take the hair down almost to skin level but not quite. I find razor shaving is a pain because you have to do it everyday and it causes me to break out.

Anjel

Forum Angel

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Yup. The 7.3L DI TD is the best engine ever made in my not so humble opinion. :) 1994.5-1997.

Anything pre 08 emissions would be better at this point. We've got 4 08-09 Chevys down with egr issues. 2 had all new parts put on with computer resets and theyre down again. It's south Texas and hot. I want my regular CCT unit with the big azz AC unit back.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Anything pre 08 emissions would be better at this point. We've got 4 08-09 Chevys down with egr issues. 2 had all new parts put on with computer resets and theyre down again. It's south Texas and hot. I want my regular CCT unit with the big azz AC unit back.

That's the problem! Y'all need Fords! Sheeshe. Anyone could have told you that.

My pov is a 93 7.3 IDI TD. Almost as good as the ID. I'd kill to find an affordable 96-97 with under 250k. People drive those things FOREVER! I know a guy in CA who has over 800k on his and it's still going strong.

nemedic

Forum Captain
latest rumor i heard was july. started hearing black friday a few days ago though. and that was from a buddy, who may or may not manage a local apple store

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
latest rumor i heard was july. started hearing black friday a few days ago though. and that was from a buddy, who may or may not manage a local apple store

I heard July as well, just wanted to double check. Intel from possible inside sources is nice though. :) I suppose that I have to wait till fall to be able to afford a 4.

adamjh3

Go to a good hair product supply store and buy yourself a "balding" razor. It will take the hair down almost to skin level but not quite. I find razor shaving is a pain because you have to do it everyday and it causes me to break out.

Know anything about the HeadBlade?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I heard July as well, just wanted to double check. Intel from possible inside sources is nice though. :) I suppose that I have to wait till fall to be able to afford a 4.

I got a 4 yesterday. pretty sweet if I don't say so myself. Was gonna wait for the new one but decided not to.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Might I suggest a forum for bald men. Oh wait dont be silly that doesnt exist...

or does it....

Www.slybaldguys.com

adamjh3

Might I suggest a forum for bald men. Oh wait dont be silly that doesnt exist...

or does it....

Www.slybaldguys.com

Why go there and spend time registering an account when I can just ask the forum's resident bald guy? :p

ETA: Just like rule 34, there is a forum for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Now for the real story here: Why do you know about a forum for bald men?

Bald men are sexy lol

Jk I googled because of bbgs comment yesterday about a colored pencil forum.