the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has only seen one severe asthma, this bloke looked like he was about to up and die right there, he was super hella mega crook.

For severe, life threatening asthma we have salbutamol and adrenaline. Intensive Care Paramedics qualified at RSI can use it for asthma.

That other, much better service here has salbutamol IV, hydro cortisone and magnesium.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I was stuck with Albuterol and Epi... Still waiting for my company to get Solu-Medrol approved by the medical director (EMT-I/P use). I actually had a doc ready to give me orders to try nebulized atropine... but I nixed that since we were 30 seconds out at that point and that's WAY outside my scope here in NM.

IM Epi?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Anjel

Forum Angel
You can make a group of email addresses in your address book. Then just send a mass email to that group.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Ok smart people, here is what I want to do. Is it possible?

I want to make it so that when I send an email to a certain address it automatically forwards it to several other addresses. For example...

I send an email to 123@hotmail.com. 123@hotmail.com then automatically forwards said email to abc@hotmail.com, xyz@yahoo.com, 789@gmail.com and john.smith@sombodymail.net.

Is that possible?

Yeah, you should be able to find it under options on the main email account you want to use. It's just called forwarding.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
A/C is currently on the fritz. Currently 91° inside and out. UGH!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
Got my first save yesterday... Doubt they'll ever be the same but it was nice see our tools actually work after only seeing 2-3 round quitters for so long

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Got my first save yesterday... Doubt they'll ever be the same but it was nice see our tools actually work after only seeing 2-3 round quitters for so long

A "save" to me is ROSC, with the person walking out of the hospital with no impairment.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
In the process of moving today, and it's so nice out :( oh well, internship starts Sunday :ph34r:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
A/C is currently on the fritz. Currently 91° inside and out. UGH!

Yeah. Ours just went out on the unit so that means out of service until we can get another unit.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Yeah. Ours just went out on the unit so that means out of service until we can get another unit.

Wait, you guys get a/c in your trucks? It hasn't worked in our truck for an entire shift yet.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait, you guys get a/c in your trucks? It hasn't worked in our truck for an entire shift yet.

It's required by law to have AC and heat. If it doesn't work (or even get very cool, only slightly), we can pull the rig OOS.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
It's required by law to have AC and heat. If it doesn't work (or even get very cool, only slightly), we can pull the rig OOS.

Wow, I wish. We've been in a reserve while our truck has been getting a new motor, and it's actually been pleasant in the back of the truck.