the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Wait, you guys get a/c in your trucks? It hasn't worked in our truck for an entire shift yet.

We have 5 units in the shop because of the A/C right now. We can pretty much go out of service for anything. Like a headlight out, A/C not working, windshield wipers not working, low or flat tire, etc.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
We have 5 units in the shop because of the A/C right now. We can pretty much go out of service for anything. Like a headlight out, A/C not working, windshield wipers not working, low or flat tire, etc.

Wish I could go oos for wipers not working! I have started buying them myself for my rig. If there is one thing I absolutely CANNOT stand it is streaking wipers.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown's $119 Wanna Get Away fare on Southwest went up to $384

Not cool Southwest, not cool .... and you are usually so cool!

Still, Southwest is cooler than United which flies planes so old Hippocrates is their Medlink physician, Delta (Melta) who makes you fly through Atlanta where you melt in the heat or from rage, US Scareways (the WORST airline in the world) or well .... there's nobody else now!

Brown does not miss working for the US airline industry that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Brown's $119 Wanna Get Away fare on Southwest went up to $384

Not cool Southwest, not cool .... and you are usually so cool!

Still, Southwest is cooler than United which flies planes so old Hippocrates is their Medlink physician, Delta (Melta) who makes you fly through Atlanta where you melt in the heat or from rage, US Scareways (the WORST airline in the world) or well .... there's nobody else now!

Brown does not miss working for the US airline industry that's for sure.

Cough up that money honey, someones gotta pay my bills :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Interview at Starbucks went ok I think... I'll find out next week. I'm just hoping I'll start picking up hours for security monday or so.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I have no idea what that means. I playing it for the first time today, on the Chrome browser.

I'm just saying there should be some levels with snow in the background...then again, the last time I played it was around Christmas time and it was the holiday edition :p

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
blagh, multiple STEMI alerts in the cath lab today. All of them turned out not to be real (none were cathed either). Such a let down...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Alot of TCs are happening today. My father was one of them. Blew a tire going 70 and lost control. He is fine but the truck is going to need some work. It is soo weird doing a hand over to hospital staff when the patient is your father.

Sako887

Forum Probie
yeah its completely different when you know how the system works

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Silent house, chocolate for dessert, first shift at the new job in the morning.

Life is good.

Did you get that fire job you were going for??

bigbaldguy

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I've embraced the bald. Lopped all my hair off about an hour ago. :wacko:

bigbaldguy

I've embraced the bald. Lopped all my hair off about an hour ago. :wacko:

YOU DA MAN!!

Seriously you will never look back. Between the money you save on haircuts and the time it saves you in primping you'll love it.