the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Cant you get the passport card instead? Cheaper than a passport and good for Mexico,Canada,and the Caribbean.

It isn't good for air travel, which is the only reason I'd need an actual passport. My cruise originates and returns to the same port, so all I need is my birth certificate, unless I am an idiot and don't get back to the boat before it leaves the port of call.

Then I'd need an international flight home, and the passport card doesn't cut it for air travel, only land and sea travel.

I'd still have to go to the US embassy and get the passport thing worked out.

Sasha

Forum Chief
BUT the whole catch 22 is that even if you do get left, your passport is most likely on the boat, sailing away without you, since it's unwise to carry your passport on your person.

Anjel

Forum Angel
BUT the whole catch 22 is that even if you do get left, your passport is most likely on the boat, sailing away without you, since it's unwise to carry your passport on your person.

Umm...dont miss your boat lol

Problem solved

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Great now Brown has "don't rock the boat" in Brown's head

Thanks a lot Sasha

It is all your fault! :p

Note: It is almost always Brown's fault, just ask Mrs Brown

Sasha

Forum Chief
Umm...dont miss your boat lol

Problem solved

I don't think anyone plans on missing their boat.

I don't think it's a very real risk, because I am paranoid about time, I don't drink and I'm pretty sure just getting in a taxi and asking to be taken to the cruise port will get me back, but you never know.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I have never seen a thread with so many views and replies - I wonder what the world record is?

Kudos to the OP.

The Land Cruiser forum has a thread that gets restarted every 15kish posts. It's on the 81st version now.

They start a new one every couple months.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pssssh, I love haircuts. It could be because I've gone to the same lady since I was 7 and because there's usually a lady there that brings donuts...but it could also be because I like having my head molested :p

EDIT: There's a thread on one of the Mustang forums I frequent that's at 125k posts, but 257k is just crazy

My haircut is really simple that I could do it myself. However I still go to get it done because I have known the lady since I first had hair. $7 every month for a haircut isn't bad in my opinion.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Mine is 40 every two months. Takes an hour.

im used to it. Lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
My hair grows too fast.. I have to get it cut every few weeks.

Sasha

Forum Chief
And including tip it's usually about $40. Grr.

mct601

RN/NRP
I get my hair cut weekly at times. I hate any form of "shag".

I sometimes get mine cut weekly. I like mine very short.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I get my hair cut weekly at times. I hate any form of "shag".

I sometimes get mine cut weekly. I like mine very short.

This is very repetitive lol

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Gotta love it when demented nursing home patients go walkabout in the middle of the night:rolleyes:.

So I risk the general d-baggery of quoting myself because....

This just happened for the second time in two shifts. Door locks are not that expensive folks....

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Mrs. usalsfyre that's molesting my head :D

That's what she said.

So I risk the general :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:gery of quoting myself because....

This just happened for the second time in two shifts. Door locks are not that expensive folks....

Same patient?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Who here hates haircuts?! Yay. I do. I'm going in for the first time in like 8-9 months tonight.

I hate it. You have to sit still for over an hour in a place that smells weird as a total stranger molests your head and attempts to make awkward chit-chat with you. Then they ask you what you do for a living and they inevitably ask what your craziest call is or what-not and you have to eliminate like 8 crazy calls in your head before you reach one in memory that isn't wildly inappropriate to share with a stranger. Then you have to pay them lots of money and deal with itchy neck for the next 2 days.

HATE IT.

That's why I go to this Vietnamese lady who barely speaks English. Not much talking goes on when every other word out of your mouth is "huh?" or "I'm sorry...?"

That, and she's been cutting my hair since I was about seven.

Anjel

Forum Angel
*wonders how mct601 likes his hair cut*