the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
*wonders how mct601 likes his hair cut*

When he gets is cut, after the barber is finished he gets it cut again.

After it gets cut once, he has it done a second time.

Repetition is very important.

A repeat of everything that is said or done is needed.

:p I'm sorry....I'm sorry. I couldn't help it! I just had to say it.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown, go Brown, woohoo Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown is back baby :D

Brown should disclaim Mrs Brown is way cooler than Brown

All that Browning around made Brown tired,

*Brown sits down

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Tired....going to bed. Got to be up in five hours. Oh joy!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Spent 20 minutes driving around an apartment complex earlier. After 3 address changes, the 3 cops, engine, and medic crew finally found it. And of course when we got there, they claimed to have not called 911. <_<

Tommerag

What day is it?
Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown Brown, go Brown, woohoo Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown is back baby :D

Brown should disclaim Mrs Brown is way cooler than Brown

All that Browning around made Brown tired,

*Brown sits down

Thats almost to much Brown.....Almost!!!! Rag can handle it though, because Rag is awesome.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Spent 20 minutes driving around an apartment complex earlier. After 3 address changes, the 3 cops, engine, and medic crew finally found it. And of course when we got there, they claimed to have not called 911. <_<

i hate when that happens. our dispatch has a tendency to get directions confused. E San Jacinto is 8 miles in the opposite way of W San Jacinto :wacko:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
See how much longer that lasts now...lulz

2 hours to go and we've had a refusal, played taxi for another crew by driving the bariatric truck and one transport that was kinda sick. And I've been on an ALS unit instead of my normal CCT which is a nice break.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I hate the Nestle purelife commercial. Hate it. Where they're playing soccer and the coach is like "You guys are losing a lot of water out there!" and snotty little girl is like "Coach if all we are losing is water, why don't we just drink water?"

Yeah.. cause you sweat pure water. Electrolytes? Wtf is that?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I hate the Nestle purelife commercial. Hate it. Where they're playing soccer and the coach is like "You guys are losing a lot of water out there!" and snotty little girl is like "Coach if all we are losing is water, why don't we just drink water?"

Yeah.. cause you sweat pure water. Electrolytes? Wtf is that?

I think you're overestimating her level of biological understanding :p

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah spoke too soon on the easy OT comment. Shortly after we were sent to a local PD's holding for a person detained for DUI. Popo was letting the person sleep it off when person decided to run into a wall and bounce their head off of it a few times. This person had been cussing and fighting them the whole time they were detained and continued to do the same to us.

I will say Ive never been cussed like that and the patient was very creative. I did not however appreciate getting my hand nearly bit in two. Man its crazy what some booze will do to someone. I actually feel sorry for the patient and am pretty sure when everything wears off they will regret their actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh yeah!!! I just rocked static cardiology, trauma assessment, oral case, and IV/ IV medication stations. Now have one more dynamic case and I am outta here. B)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Oh yeah!!! I just rocked static cardiology, trauma assessment, oral case, and IV/ IV medication stations. Now have one more dynamic case and I am outta here. B)

Nice!

I just got my head molested B)

Sasha

Forum Chief
I think you're overestimating her level of biological understanding :p

Woohoo kids your coach failed middle school science!