the 100% directionless thread

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Tomorrow is the big day. I wish I would have worked more day shifts so I might have a clue as to who im interviewing with

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I swear I'm the only cold-blooded person at my station. When I'm comfortable, everyone else is burning hot. When I'm freezing, everyone else is comfortable.

And they wonder why I still bring my jacket to work when it's 100* outside.
Yay!! I am not the only one. Everyone at the stations think something is wrong with me when I start shivering from the AC. They think it is just perfect, while I am diving into my jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommerag

What day is it?
I feel as though my daily posting average is starting to drop :( lol

On Monday I got to observe a double chest decompression though for a hemo/pneumo. Pretty sure I looked like a little kid staring at them going "Can I do that?

And no the patient did not survive. 99% sure he had an aortic tear.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Heh, is the succinyl in succinyl-CoA the same as succinylcholine (suxamethonium)? I love making a connection while reading this bio book. ;)

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Well im home from my interview. All in all I think I did well. My interview was more nervous than I was so that was comforting. I thought the test was a little harder than NREMT simply because there were more terms on it (some of which I had never heard).

Assuming I passed the test (im sure I did) I think I got it

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Well im home from my interview. All in all I think I did well. My interview was more nervous than I was so that was comforting. I thought the test was a little harder than NREMT simply because there were more terms on it (some of which I had never heard).

Assuming I passed the test (im sure I did) I think I got it

Congrats! I'm sure you did well.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Applying more places for a PT job... I keep telling myself I'm gonna make it to Expo

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm having a really hard time holding myself back from saying something in that emt skirt thread.

On a side note: I <3 Kaley Cuoco.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm having a really hard time holding myself back from saying something in that emt skirt thread.

On a side note: I <3 Kaley Cuoco.

Just say it. Let it all out.

AND....

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

Untitled-1.png

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It's very very hot.. and smoky. Stupid AZ on fire

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Avoided the heat wave for past few days being at 10,000 ft, hanging out with moose and such. Back down to 5,400 ft and the city. :(

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
Just say it. Let it all out.

AND....

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

Untitled-1.png

Heyheyhey, I don't see why you're complaining about ze heat. I live in Phoenix, AZ. >_>

It's very very hot.. and smoky. Stupid AZ on fire

Oh, I'm sorry, lemme just will the fire to stop. *waits a moment* Blam. Fire is contained and put-out.
If only, if only ='[

Anjel

Forum Angel
Heyheyhey, I don't see why you're complaining about ze heat. I live in Phoenix, AZ. >_>

Oh, I'm sorry, lemme just will the fire to stop. *waits a moment* Blam. Fire is contained and put-out.
If only, if only ='[

Im sorry but this is michigan. I should never see 90 anything. I quiet possibly will die tomorrow at work.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, if you DO indeed die, you'll have someone around to ah.. "treat that appropriately" as my EMT class loved to say haha. x]

Im pretty sure my partners mad at me lol soo... Ill probably end up in a cooler of ice or something. (bonus points if u get that refefence)