the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
I got tricked into a church dinner... this is awkward...

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been to few events awkward enough to outweigh the benefit of free food. And I've been to some awkwarddddd gatherings. Then again, I'm no longer a starving college student.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Anjel

Forum Angel
It was really funny watching the event EMS run around with their little purses helping all the drunk people.

I do not envy that job lol

Person FDGB and was bleeding everywhere from his nose I think. I did my part. I waved at the ems'ers lol and told him to keep his distance. That's all I could think of at the time for some reason lol. my judgment was a little cloudy.

My friend proceeded to have a convo with the poor dude on how she used to thing if she swallowed the blood it would just go back in her system and I kid you not the guy swallowed...look confused....and say huh makes sense.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I love the local hose draggers I really do.....but why put someone that is room air sat 99% with no distress and a normal assessment on NRB O2@ 15lpm just because they feel slightly short of breath after a few puffs of weed?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I love the local hose draggers I really do.....but why put someone that is room air sat 99% with no distress and a normal assessment on NRB O2@ 15lpm just because they feel slightly short of breath after a few puffs of weed?

Walk up to them, hit them in the head and take the oxygen away while loudly saying "No touching! For ambos only! Bad firefighters, go back to your station and watch telly!" :D

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief

Im starting to think thats all they carry here is NRB. I learned very quickly that if fire beat us to a scene to go ahead and grab a NRB cause they used theirs

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Walk up to them, hit them in the head and take the oxygen away while loudly saying "No touching! For ambos only! Bad firefighters, go back to your station and watch telly!" :D

If I had a remote chance of getting away with this I would.

Usually i just remove the O2 and toss the mask or cannula to the side if it's a patient like above where it isn't needed.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
At a farm auction bidding on calves. One is needing a major amount of TLC. Hope I get it, think it would be a fun project.B)

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
If not, could I get a few pounds of ground beef?
Calf went for more than my little college budget would allow. But I still have a ear to the ground for more calves.
But I do have extra burger from the last beef that was butchered. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
This weeks Dr. Who: Apparently the TARDIS has a name, and that name is sexy. Also, this week's episode brought to you by Event Horizon.

nemedic

Forum Captain
Calf went for more than my little college budget would allow. But I still have a ear to the ground for more calves.
But I do have extra burger from the last beef that was butchered. B)

I asked because I was thinking of making chili. Probably going to go with filet, as it's not the right season for venison.

In the unlikely event I have extra,

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
The next time I tell my partner, "I've never had ____ run" somebody please slap me. I told my partner I had never had a gunshot before, we just finished our 3rd one of the night. :wacko:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
City 3 calls Ambulance

City 3

Good evening, Officers Twiggy and Puddles for night crew

City 3 thank you, towards Glen Eden, code twenty six