the 100% directionless thread

medic417

The Truth Provider
Well I'm tired. Guess I'll go read a good pharmacology book then go to bed.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I know, I know. It was just kinda upsetting. She wasn't "out" but she was definitely not there anymore. And though I think the call was pretty "cool" and I got to try the EZIO, it was really a bad call and it left me wanting to smack the hell out of the nursing staff who all claimed "We was just in here! She was fine!" couldn't find her med list, DNR, past hx, no one knew when she last had her medicine, and no one knew where the LPN was.

I feel so bad for the patient.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I know, I know. It was just kinda upsetting. She wasn't "out" but she was definitely not there anymore. And though I think the call was pretty "cool" and I got to try the EZIO, it was really a bad call and it left me wanting to smack the hell out of the nursing staff who all claimed "We was just in here! She was fine!" couldn't find her med list, DNR, past hx, no one knew when she last had her medicine, and no one knew where the LPN was.

I feel so bad for the patient.

Sorry. I wish i could tell you that is the last time it will happen, but it won't. It is frustrating how some nursing homes treat patients worse than any animal kennel would.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Why is it that "when it rains, it pours?" I am having a really bad week and things just keep piling up. I hate to say can things get any worse because I am sure they can but seriously enough is enough!

DarkHuntressMedic

Forum Probie
Well the EMS gods definatly back handed me last night. dun dun dun... Didn't even get home till about 10 minutes ago (845am) and I was suppose to be done at 7am. I only live 2 minutes away from the station. Shift change consisted of "here is ur portable, pager and nextel, you have a MVA with entraptment at ... cya!"

Good night all, be safe out there!

eric2068

Forum Crew Member
I am gettin tired of getting patients that have been placed next to the tv, with the volume turned all the way up. I guess this is an offering to the tv gods.
" PLEEEEEEEASE SAVE MEMAW FROM DEATH. I KNOWS SHE 108 YEARS OLD, BUT IT AINT HER TIME YET!!!!!!!"

medic417

The Truth Provider
A good phamacology book!?! Meaning you enjoy it, right? Well, I guess it takes all kinds........

just kidding:p

Actually its better than a sleep pill. I open it and start snoring.:p

imurphy

Forum Captain
I'm watching W! It's hilarious!!

Summit

Critical Crazy
post count = padded

Summit

Critical Crazy

medic417

The Truth Provider
We should start a complete review of all types of shock down to how the affect various organs down to the cell level. It would take over 50 pages just to do basic coverage of it.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
We should start a complete review of all types of shock down to how the affect various organs down to the cell level. It would take over 50 pages just to do basic coverage of it.

Start a thread on it, it would be a good read ^_^

25 more

Summit

Critical Crazy

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
New poll, how many people will be sitting here all night waiting to click the button so they can be the 1,000th post in this thread?