the 100% directionless thread

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Ugh! FML!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
So Mrs Brown is once again nagging at Brown to go to medical school, bloody hell woman does she not understand Browns knowledge of science does not extend beyond "proton positive um Brown forgot the rest?"

*Brown rolls out of bed, into Browns orange "DOCTOR" jumspuit, struggles up the stairs to the helicopter and waits for Oz to join Brown before closing the door.

"What did they says it was Oz? Something vs chezburger?"
"Yep Brown its an RTA, apparently persons trapped, Fire Service say it will be some time extricating"
"Righto then, best we be off, better have a looksee and make sure we have plenty of ketamine"

Hello again Ambulance it's Medivac, just getting airborne, be overhead in about ten minutes

hemsdoctor.png

Does look rather good does it not? B)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Aren't you in Florida? Wouldn't that make the conversation, "Where's your partner?"

"Swamp"

Yes, and no.

The turnpike is probably full of bodies, and parts of it are so large and overgrown that by the time they find him the evidence of murder would have decayed off of him (just have to hide the O2 bottle I hit him with.). And we drive by it every single day, so I wouldn't even have to stop or pull over, just chuck his lifeless body out the window.

Plus the nearest swamp is a little out of the way.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
You must be one peeved off person if you can chuck a fully grown man out the window of a ambulance.

And today I get to drive to the in-laws. Yippee. /sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It involves moving back to NM, starting work towards my RN, if I get my medic it'll be through PerCom, and just generally needing to look at more than just taking care of myself and being able to provide.

Should we expect any more news, say... in about nine months?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Should we expect any more news, say... in about nine months?

Heh, nope. It's a complicated situation that me and The Girl are making the best of. TLO is also another person :p

EDIT: And what a way to come back from vacation. I'm on a 48... Great :p

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Something I learned from hockey practice last night: Wearing a cup is not optional. :eek:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
After a night in the hospital, medicRob is feeling a little bit better

Anjel

Forum Angel
Heh, nope. It's a complicated situation that me and The Girl are making the best of. TLO is also another person :p

EDIT: And what a way to come back from vacation. I'm on a 48... Great :p

TLO = the little one.

Duh haha

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
After a night in the hospital, medicRob is feeling a little bit better

Dude wait.. what'd I miss? Was that hospital for work or hospital because they admitted you?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
@rob, I would give you some NTG but the MICN wont let me...jk

on a side note. only 8 days untill I move to MISSISSIPPI. finely an area with no MICNs.

8jimi8

CFRN
Only time will tell, I will be in bed for the next few days. I arranged time off with work.

I go to one day of it work and my Internet support group falls apart huh?

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I got cleared for the road today.
Tomorrow is my first shift without a preceptor, and it's a 24. :ph34r:

Feel better soon, Rob!