Mediocre at best
theres a chat room? where

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
next to the user cp button

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i am hearing sounds, AIM like sounds, but i get nothing...

Icenine

Forum Crew Member
I've had absolutely no problems with my Motorola Droid...sometimes it's worth it to stick with the original.

I will say I get much better battery life out of my Samsung Galaxy Tablet but my phone will last about a day and half.

Mine will go out the window with my cold dead fingers and all that. I went through nextel construction grade phones like water for about 2 years (9 in that span). I've now had my droid for over a year and it's got plenty of battle scars but no debilitating injuries. I installed billiard tables until a few months ago and while I'm not sure how many pieces of slate have pressed on it in my pocket I know it's a lot.

It's also the only phone I've ever owned that is made of metal. Who needs an otterbox with durability like that.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I had an otterbox for my iPhone and it was the biggest pain it the butt. Made the screen hard to operate and way too big to put in your pocket.

Icenine

Forum Crew Member
You are talking to your alter ego and not the populous?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Just to clarify ... you be speaketh in the third person, whereas Brown speaks in the fourth person.

There is a difference here people.

Duly noted.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Waiting for the coffee to reach therapeutic level for the day. Had a long yet good ERshift lastnight.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Eighth day in a row. 150somethingth hour on duty. I'm so ready to go home to my bed and just take a coma for a couple days.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Who the heck thought Egypt had such an influence on international events.

No one actually cares about Egypt... it's just makes better drama than the rest of the crud on TV. Imagine if the US revolution occurred today...

JPINFV

Gadfly
I cannot claim credit for this Facebook status, but I can share it.

"Mubarak made promise after promise to his subjects, but Egypt 'em."

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i posted on one of the fire boards last night about private medics in orange county, i am kinda scared to read the replys.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Got my tax refund deposited in my account today :D

I love being able to spend money guilt free as if it never existed. Bought myself a sound system for my two, bought my parents a GOOD universal remote so they don't have to fight with 4 remotes (and got one for myself as well), and I put the rest (60%ish) in my emergency fund :)

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief