the 100% directionless thread

lol. I'm glad everyone's excited about that experiment. :P

Side note: I am now the proud father of a Verizon iPhone. :D

So, I've had the chance to play around with the iPhone for a while now, and it behaves just like the AT&T iPhone (as it should. It's the same hardware). The Verizon network is great as always. In fact, while I was waiting in line for my iPhone (I was the first one in line) I was talking with a Verizon rep from corporate. They're planning on rolling out 4g in my area next month as a trial program of their LTE network. What does this mean for me? Nothing. The iPhone isn't LTE ready, but it's laying ground work for speeds that will rival or exceed AT&T. Don't get me wrong, the speed on Verizon is good now where I am. I'm very happy withy purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, proud and happy owner of an Android phone (well.. 3rd phone to be exact. I'm a phone :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:)

Meh, proud and happy owner of an Android phone (well.. 3rd phone to be exact. I'm a phone :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:)

Sounds like me. I'm on my third Android Phone (2 HTC Heros, and now my HTC Evo4G) This time I got smart and I bought an Otterbox from the beginning :)

I liked the android platform, but the battery life was horrible, it was unusable after half a day. I love the iPhone battery and platform. There are so many awesome apps. Give it a whirl, you have 30 days to return it, but you might just like it.

I had an iPhone for 2 year, I am quite aware of it's benefits and drawbacks :D

However, as far as the battery goes, did you ever try using any of the apps that helped with battery life, or root your phone and have it underclock your cpu when the screen was off?

I use my phone heavily throughout the day and it last all that and then some.

Brown has deduced that woman are hormonal when they are menstrating but pregnant woman do not menstrate, therefore why are pregnant women still so gosh darn *****y?

I had an iPhone for 2 year, I am quite aware of it's benefits and drawbacks :D

However, as far as the battery goes, did you ever try using any of the apps that helped with battery life, or root your phone and have it underclock your cpu when the screen was off?

I use my phone heavily throughout the day and it last all that and then some.
I used the app that you gave me. Still sucked.

Which Android phone was it?

Some are worse than others. My Droid X is great.

Brown loves Browns Samsung Andriod phone

Quick, depost this before Mrs Brown sees it!: D

Sounds like me. I'm on my third Android Phone (2 HTC Heros, and now my HTC Evo4G) This time I got smart and I bought an Otterbox from the beginning :)

Can you "jailbreak" these phones and get them connected to ATT?

Can you "jailbreak" these phones and get them connected to ATT?

You mean carrier unlock not jailbreak, and no, you can't. Verizon's network is CDMA, AT&T uses GSM.

I want to make a free android app for use on arrests, keeping it simple. stopwatch, metronome (to keep fire at 100bpm), and simple buttons to time stamp interventions with 4-3min epi alarms. anyone have any more ideas? maby a peds dose calculator...

I want to make a free android app for use on arrests, keeping it simple. stopwatch, metronome (to keep fire at 100bpm), and simple buttons to time stamp interventions with 4-3min epi alarms. anyone have any more ideas? maby a peds dose calculator...

I didn't know you were a developer. I have a couple of apps in the marketing and submission phases for iPhone, Android, and Windows phone myself.

i am not a developer yet... I have dabbled in java before though, so with out making anything too complicated i think I should be able to get something done, I am not trying to make any money here, just something convenient. I am on sprint, so I am not limited to "market" apps, open source is still allowed.

edit: do you have any guidance for getting this done, or am I getting in over my head?

I've had absolutely no problems with my Motorola Droid...sometimes it's worth it to stick with the original.

I will say I get much better battery life out of my Samsung Galaxy Tablet but my phone will last about a day and half.

I whip my hurr back and forth... I whip my hurr back and forth..

that is all.

"why the hell are you drinking"
"its a party, duh"
"its a baby shower, for the :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: child you humped into a filthy wh0re:"

god i love archer.

medicRob is bored and in the chat room. ...just sayin.

Back