the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown checks Brown's hip pouch .... hmm, morphine, fentanyl, suxamethonium, vecuronium, mmmmm only one amp of ketamine?

Looks like a certian somebody has been into the ketaime again :D

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
You don't know what overstimulation means until you're on a 911 call with a lady reporting an in progress bank robbery at gunpoint while hiding under her desk... with 10+ more 911 lines ringing... your radio channel has been taken over so you've got the tones and radio traffic in your ear... then someone hits their emergency key and those loud alarms go off and your screen is flashing... then someone on scene yells "shots fired"....

then you pee your pants.

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Haven't been around a while due to school. Thought this thread would have been dead by now. Guess you just can't kill some things.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Haven't been around a while due to school. Thought this thread would have been dead by now. Guess you just can't kill some things.
Last time I checked, being 100% directionless never dies. It is like flubber, never ending. :p

:ph34r:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Went to hockey practice last night, and took a nice check that knocked me off my skates, and hard onto the ice. Haven't been able to fully move my right leg since this morning... Man, I LOVE hockey. :D

Sassafras

Forum Captain
Brown is concerned that Sassafras may now start taking in fourth person like Brown does and that it may lead to some sort of warping or buckling of the time space continium which has the potential to upset the equilibrium of the universe.
It's called a tesseract.

And lights the whole brown hole mental image is disturbingly inappropriate lol.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
You don't know what overstimulation means until you're on a 911 call with a lady reporting an in progress bank robbery at gunpoint while hiding under her desk... with 10+ more 911 lines ringing... your radio channel has been taken over so you've got the tones and radio traffic in your ear... then someone hits their emergency key and those loud alarms go off and your screen is flashing... then someone on scene yells "shots fired"....

then you pee your pants.

I miss being a dispatcher.

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I'm currently in a closed beta ("Preview Event") for a game called Spiral Knights. However the game has an invite system similar to when Gmail first launched and I've got a handful (7 or 8) invites just sitting around right now. If you want to try it out, send me your email and I'll send you an invite.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUMxpYLJQiM[/youtube]

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
You know when a stabbing patient says "I fell on the knife"? They might have actually been telling the truth this time. Hmph...odd.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Right about now, some poor dude at my school's IT department is getting the call from the answering service that the server (Blackboard) is down. There's an exam on Tuesday and a lot of things can't be accessed because of it being down.

Good, maybe now they'll fix the gorram servers.