the 100% directionless thread

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
I refuse to believe Girls play wow. Sorry mate just cant take your word for it.
Like If you said Mike Vick was the Dog Whisperer on the Moon. Just wont believe it until i have proof.

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
I refuse to believe Girls play wow. Sorry mate just cant take your word for it.
Like If you said Mike Vick was the Dog Whisperer on the Moon. Just wont believe it until i have proof.

Oh, man! Raiding guilds use Ventrilo, so you hear the people you are playing with. LOTS of WoW players are ladies. One of our members has a sultry speaking voice that could melt lead.

One of the reasons WoW has done so well is its ability to cater to both Male and Female players.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I said I missed my love not my pain in the butt :p

Just kidding. Where ya been?

:angry:

WORK. I have no life left. At least normal jobs you can look forward to 5 o'clock somewhere time or working for the weekend but not EMS, especially when you are filling in for the sick and injured. Hopefully by Feb will be slower again. :blink:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

clibb

Forum Captain
Girls dont play WoW

Some of the hottest girls I knew when I was in Europe were huge WoW nerds. But, the electronic gamer community is a lot bigger in Europe then it is in the US. Everyone I knew played WoW and Counter Strike.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Gotta be kidding me...

The other truck at the station, the one I'm usually on except for today, has had a rollover mvc with extrication with patient under roof one flown, a cardiac arrest, and just now a motorcycle vs car with one fatality one flown.

What have I had? Granny with indigestion and 3 different posting locations....

White cloud. Always and forever.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Gotta be kidding me...

The other truck at the station, the one I'm usually on except for today, has had a rollover mvc with extrication with patient under roof one flown, a cardiac arrest, and just now a motorcycle vs car with one fatality one flown.

sounds like the other stations in my county.. we have been watching espn most of today lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Gotta be kidding me...

Did I tell you I had another code last week? Plus earlier this week a cool hand vs table saw that walked into my station? :p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has not had anything good in weeks .....

And has anybody seen Lights around? Brown is getting worried

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Tuesday (My first day):

PE showing as a STEMI and VT unresponsive to meds that had to be cardioverted. It was awesome. I am no white cloud.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Tuesday (My first day):

PE showing as a STEMI and VT unresponsive to meds that had to be cardioverted. It was awesome. I am no white cloud.

I am!!!!!! I have been a white cloud the last two weeks

HappyParamedicRN

Forum Crew Member
Respiratory failure I intubated, next shift STEMI.... wondering what is next... Although I am on my second shift with nothing too exciting... WTF where did my black cloud goooo?!!!

Happy

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
Paramedic friend in Williamson County called me and told me about a call he had earlier in the week. Cowboy was practicing Bull-riding, and was thrown and stomped in the groin. Crushed left testicle, and de-gloving of the penis.

The sympathy pains I had hearing this were totally real.

Ouch.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Paramedic friend in Williamson County called me and told me about a call he had earlier in the week. Cowboy was practicing Bull-riding, and was thrown and stomped in the groin. Crushed left testicle, and de-gloving of the penis.

The sympathy pains I had hearing this were totally real.

Ouch.

Mrs Brown came running wondering what sort of traumatic injury Brown had inflicted upon himself when she heard him read this one ... probably worse than those baby pushing out noises ....

Where are these guys when you need them?

2501347281_66c3b4484b.jpg

WVEmt

Forum Crew Member
I've got almost a week off work. Busted shoulder from our ambulance losing control and rolling over 3 times.