the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Now... DIablo II... that was a great game. I'd be playing it right now if I didn't lose my CD years ago and didn't feel like spending $$$ on a game 10 years old especially with Diablo III (probably) not too far off.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Now... DIablo II... that was a great game. I'd be playing it right now if I didn't lose my CD years ago and didn't feel like spending $$$ on a game 10 years old especially with Diablo III (probably) not too far off.

Ah Diablo III... well.. they announced it right after they announced SCII, so it should be coming in the next 10 years or so :p Don'tcha just love Blizzard's schedules for releasing games.

8jimi8

CFRN
When I look back on the college years, I realize that I played mmorpgs instead of finding a girlfriend. Looking at it now, I realize that every time I turn on black ops, I'm still not finding one...

Sasha

Forum Chief
Nerds.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
When I look back on the college years, I realize that I played mmorpgs instead of finding a girlfriend. Looking at it now, I realize that every time I turn on black ops, I'm still not finding one...

You make it sound like shooting a 12yo in the face and having them **** and moan and complain that you're a cheater is a bad thing?!

Sashas just jealous because she can't get a girlfriend either, but can't play games.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Sashas just jealous because she can't get a girlfriend either, but can't play games.

I can get a girlfriend. And a boyfriend. :)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait wait wait...

Do I need to bring up the current situation of what you have but I lack that you have reminded me of several times in recent PMs?

Bite me:p

PS-- WoW = World of Warcraft. A game I have neither played nor have any intention of playing.

Thanks for the WoW info. I feel about the same as you do about that.

No you don't need to bring up the current situation of have and have not. I remember. I'll quit complaining. :)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Puzzle Pirates >*>other MMORPGs simply because there is no level grinding. Screw level grinding.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Awwww, nobody on the same WoW server as me... Haomarush. And yes, girls do play WoW. ;)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I have also never played WoW, never plan on playing it, with that being said.. Duck Hunter, Super Mario, and Donkey Kong!!!! Yes I am pulling out the old school Nintendo

medic417

The Truth Provider
Yes it is. Much better than before, I think, actually. I missed my love terribly. :wub:

I'm sorry I have been away. :ph34r:

medic417

The Truth Provider
I have also never played WoW, never plan on playing it, with that being said.. Duck Hunter, Super Mario, and Donkey Kong!!!! Yes I am pulling out the old school Nintendo

Now if you had said Pong I would have an ideal what you youngsters are doing.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief