the 100% directionless thread

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
The Extraordinary form of the solemn high mass was filed like more than a week ago. But one spot opened up. Just need one more 🤞

They limit the church to 200 people at a time.

I still haven't decorated or cleaned up my apartment yet.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I made a Shark Coochie for Christmas Eve schancking.
B29E10C6-D727-4E2C-9F9B-8FE9EF10081F.jpeg

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
Merry Christmas to all of you stuck in a box, a station, or in a hospital tonight. Some one actually called in sick Xmas Eve, so here I am. Hope it's a good one!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I always feel like I have a good grasp on Fetal heart tracings when I do my yearly training. Then I transport one and forget everything.
VEAL CHOPS! VEAL CHOPS! VEAL CHOPS! BEEF CHOPS! PORK CHOPS! CHOP! SALAD! SALAD! Wait.. what was the acronym again?!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Merry Christmas to all of you stuck in a box, a station, or in a hospital tonight. Some one actually called in sick Xmas Eve, so here I am. Hope it's a good one!

Or stuck on a staffing pattern.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
VEAL CHOPS! VEAL CHOPS! VEAL CHOPS! BEEF CHOPS! PORK CHOPS! CHOP! SALAD! SALAD! Wait.. what was the acronym again?!
Yeah, but I'd actually have to remember how to decipher the fetal heart rhythm for the mnemonic to be useful.

Then there is monitor quality versus print quality. I assume there is a difference, our EFM doesnt print.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well other than my Dad and Uncle getting into a heated political debate, it was a rather nice Christmas.

Def glad I was able to visit home, even tho virtually everything in LA is shut down anyway heh

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
So how bad is it in Los Angeles? Everything you hear in the news is doom and gloom, but I’m used to the whole holding the wall when it comes to waiting for beds in the ERs out there. That and the news always makes things out to be a lot worse than it is most of the time.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
The bear always goes in dry.

Capitative Cal must’ve slipped up because they released the holdover before I was snagged. Miraculously got off.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just think...in less than a week, this century will be old enough to buy alcohol.

I'm really hoping 2021 doesn't look at 2020 and go, "Hold my beer."