the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I think my 7 year old is a natural at field hockey. The coach is amazed at how well she plays.

I hope this is the sport she excells at. It's so much fun watching the kids play.
Wow, 7 already?
Lots of medical talk for the directionless thread.
I knew that would happen. Don't you know nerds of the world unite?...
The Braves made it to the NLCS for the first time since 1997 I think........I dont need your negativity.
We’ll see bout that, buddy. At least no gawd-awful Tomahawk Chop in the crowds this year.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
As a long time Mariners fan, it cracks me up when other teams fans complain about their playoff droughts.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
As a long time Mariners fan, it cracks me up when other teams fans complain about their playoff droughts.
As a fellow Mariners fan, I don't even know what the playoffs are.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Boyfriend got a flat on his bike this morning so I went out there on the overpass and finally got to use the air compressor I keep in my car.

Turns out he had a big leak and we had to limp it off the highway. I am .... greatly disturbed by traffic patterns that develop by slow vehicles. Usually people don't get as close with emergency lights.

Some People slowed down that were near us and then people behind them would hop in the shoulder to try and get around them, on their phones or otherwise not playing attention. He was walking towards me with his back to traffic and a car started towards him in the shoulder and I really thought I might see my boyfriend get creamed by a car. And he had taken off his helmet. Ugh. So worrisome.

It was hard to yell farther than a normal talking distance so a lot of stuff he couldn't hear me say until he was next to me.

Ran to the store and got a patch kit. We were in a bad part of town and someone was trying to get drug deal information from him while I was gone.

Patched the tire and followed him to work to make sure it was all good.

Stressful times when you're personally invested.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Well yeah... you’re a flight medic, we wouldn’t expect any less from you.
Grumpy old man is not a mantra, it's a lifestyle.
5C8C1F9C-BC65-46D9-9302-56BBBBA03952.gif

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Live Rescue is on at the station and we're busy judging all these other Departments (one had to call a Rescue Co for a tool we keep on every Engine here...) one wearing helmets and traffic vests inside someone's house, etc etc 😅😅😅

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
Titans and kings, pillaging the land for all to see what with their bio phones, demand valves, and esophageal obturators.
Don't forget the inflatable c-collars...hell, mast pants hadn't even come and gone yet....but the ACLS was 10 X more complicated than today...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Don't forget the inflatable c-collars...hell, mast pants hadn't even come and gone yet....but the ACLS was 10 X more complicated than today...
Yet the fishing tackle boxes as drug kits laid out everything in a nice easy to find manner.