the 100% directionless thread

Lost brain cells just reading that.

What, you think they're gonna share secrets with the Haole? 😅 there are some guys who kick everybody out of the kitchen to protect their family recipe haha

besides last shift, the gut who was cooking, born and raised local, bought a pack of the pre made Jack Daniel's ribs from the grocery store and simply reheated and served lol

Meanwhile my chicken pot pie recipe is fairly "exotic" and I'm like the only one who'll cook that haha

I made some pretty good deer kebabs from my hunt. People came poking their head into the breakroom asking what smelled so good after I microwaved the leftovers.

I have...Spice.

Meanwhile my chicken pot pie recipe is fairly "exotic" and I'm like the only one who'll cook that haha

They don’t get that kind of cooking. Make Sheppard’s pie to really throw them off.

Lost brain cells just reading that.

tenor (1).gif

Okay since the cooking folks are here and obviously skilled.

Once I went to a Mongolian restaurant that was kind of like Ghengis Grill. Pick your bowl of food, add sauces and spices etc, they cook it and bring it out.

I am very sensitive to spicy. But black pepper in normal amounts is okay (red pepper flakes are too spicy. Jalapeños are too spicy. Etc)

I put a normal amount of black pepper. It looked a little different if I recall, maybe larger, but it was black pepper.

My food comes out and I dig in. I'm in tears and my nose is running, I'm crying over my bowl of food until my bf told me to get another bowl and he'd eat that (didn't want to waste food). He said restaurant pepper is more spicy than regular pepper.

But other people told me that's not true and it's pretty much the same.

Does anyone know about pepper to that degree? I'm now wary of black pepper that's not from the store like I normally see it.

country music stop image
Good. I don't like country.

In regard to spicy food, I LOVE spicy food. LOVE it. If it hurts, better. Yep, I'm into that...

Good. I don't like country.

In regard to spicy food, I LOVE spicy food. LOVE it. If it hurts, better. Yep, I'm into that...
Lol, I hated country music too...until I acclimated to the Bakersfield Sound.

There’s something about Merle and Buck, then they tie in to other greats like Waylon, Willy, and Johnny. Haha, either way, I get it.

Re: spicy. Oh yeah, sign me up. It’s that good kinda hurt.

Once I went to a Mongolian restaurant that was kind of like Ghengis Grill. Pick your bowl of food, add sauces and spices etc, they cook it and bring it out.

I am very sensitive to spicy. But black pepper in normal amounts is okay (red pepper flakes are too spicy. Jalapeños are too spicy. Etc)

I put a normal amount of black pepper. It looked a little different if I recall, maybe larger, but it was black pepper.

My food comes out and I dig in. I'm in tears and my nose is running, I'm crying over my bowl of food until my bf told me to get another bowl and he'd eat that (didn't want to waste food). He said restaurant pepper is more spicy than regular pepper.

Does anyone know about pepper to that degree? I'm now wary of black pepper that's not from the store like I normally see it.

So you're one of those pan handle people?

Re: spicy. Oh yeah, sign me up. It’s that good kinda hurt.

How far down the rabbit hole are y'all willing to go?

I have... knowledge of something of incredible spice.

My (EX) bf loves spicy. He never will turn down anything spicy. Just a taste of this and he was hurting for days

😏

How do you get that burned? Fully involved structure?
No one really knows the true story. From the report we got the dude just knocked on someone’s door completely burned and had them call 911.

No one really knows the true story. From the report we got the dude just knocked on someone’s door completely burned and had them call 911.
If you're 100% burned and can still knock on someone's door... even if it's already lethal that's some... sisu

How far down the rabbit hole are y'all willing to go?

I have... knowledge of something of incredible spice.

My (EX) bf loves spicy. He never will turn down anything spicy. Just a taste of this and he was hurting for days

😏
What is it? I want to try!

Black pepper spicy? I was putting habanero salsa on a burrito last night. When it has good flavor it’s a good hurt.

Back