the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I actually love to cook. Some days like today I just do a premade rice mix and taco seasoning. Other days it's venison tenderloin with nicely done up sides and homemade cupcakes.

And for "those" days theres Taco Bell.

CALEMT

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
You act like he A) has money for In-n-Out and B) he lives near an In-n-Out
He’s serving up venison tenderloins and mascarpone cheese mashed potatoes. He’s got all the monies.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Was watching that greatest of Christmas movies, Die Hard, and I just had to pause at a scene where a gas station sign in the background listed 1988 gas prices for Century City at 74cents/gallon #jealous

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Was watching that greatest of Christmas movies, Die Hard, and I just had to pause at a scene where a gas station sign in the background listed 1988 gas prices for Century City at 74cents/gallon #jealous

When I first got my liscense it hit .99 a few times, but was usually around 1.15-1.30. I loved being able to fill my tank, get a coke and candy bar and still have change off a 20

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Yippee Kay Ya...! Classic. I used to love playing the video game on the original PlayStation console.

I don’t remember what gas prices were when I first started driving, but I feel like it’s one of those things people always gripe about until hindsight hits them.

So in another couple of decades when it’s in the teens...yeah. Good old inflation.

CALEMT

Don’t remember the gas prices either, but a long time ago a pack of Marlboro reds used to be $1.20

When I was dipping a can of Copenhagen was like ~3 something and Copenhagen mint was $3.79 is what I used to pay. Now it’s like $7 glad I quit...