the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm surprisingly not a IPA guy, it's a acquired taste I guess. There's a Montana brewing co. beer that I've been dying to try that they don't sell round here. Luckily Montana is on my "hit list" of places to work haha.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
All of these are local craft brews. Southbound has some distribution up towards ATL, and maybe some other speciality beer stores, but otherwise, it's all Savannah.
How lame is this gonna sound... i'll have to get my mom to buy me some lol.
You're more than welcome to send me a good steak from that world famous steakhouse that Gotti was shot in front of:).
I'll send you a legendary price chopper steak lol ;)

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
That sounds enticing.
if ya ever come to NY tho, i will pay for all you can eat gus's! which actually is very enticing. :p same deal for anybody for that matter, @ViolynEMT i feel a trip home soon? :D

VentMonkey

Family Guy
In all seriousness, the community vibe on here is awesome; glad I up and joined:).

All else aside (advice, insight, overall EMS direction), there are some genuinely kindhearted people on here, and and that is what most of this job entails...humanity.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I still think we need an EMTlife gathering. Somewhere with food and beer and where they won't mind a table full of rowdy people laughing and telling medic war stories at the top of their lungs.
F-ckin' A-right, brother.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
I still think we need an EMTlife gathering. Somewhere with food and beer and where they won't mind a table full of rowdy people laughing and telling medic war stories at the top of their lungs.
true! middle of the country somewhere :D

CALEMT

In all seriousness, the community vibe on here is awesome; glad I up and joined:).

All else aside (advice, insight, overall EMS direction), there are some genuinely kindhearted people on here, and and that is what most of this job entails...humanity.

Way to get all mushy mushy on us.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
All this talk about booze, what's a good one to squash a cold? Started getting congested and sore throat last night at work (thank goodness we slept most of the night) and I don't even feel like eating dinner right now :oops:

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
All this talk about booze, what's a good one to squash a cold? Started getting congested and sore throat last night at work (thank goodness we slept most of the night) and I don't even feel like eating dinner right now :oops:
jack? or le Captain?

CALEMT

Ha had the same type of thing last week. Came with one of the worst sinus headaches I've ever had.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Well, I have just found the system that I will judge all others by. I'll find out next week if I got the job too! Please please please please please!!!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Does anyone know what is going on in Skagit County Washington right now?
Officer shot. Hope they make it. Other than that I have no idea.