the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
That will be my downfall, although I guess I could just let the pup go in the backyard or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not enough exercise or mental stimulation for a Mal.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Still not enough exercise or mental stimulation for a Mal.

ill be roaming albany on a bike being pulled by a dog, just you watch for the news stories

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Florida...I mean...Albany man caught riding westbound on I-90 pulled by a Belgian Malinois;)
I can see it now! ill be famous.... at least its not "albany man caught in corruption scandal, serving 40-life.." ;)

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I can see it now! ill be famous.... at least its not "albany man caught in corruption scandal, serving 40-life.." ;)
640x-1.jpg

Listen here, sonny...in Jersey, we do 40 to life over bridges!
[Insert obligatory New Jersey sucks comment here]

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
640x-1.jpg

Listen here, sonny...in Jersey, we do 40 to life over bridges!
[Insert obligatory New Jersey sucks comment here]

I was expecting the inherent "you'd fit in with everybody else" comment or "to be expected" lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh not a smart idea to drink three snifters of double digit abv stouts in less than an hour

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ugh not a smart idea to drink three snifters of double digit abv stouts in less than an hour

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't know what you're talking about.

Minus the stout part.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
There were helicopters hovering near my house so I walked up the street to a small man made lake to see what was going on. A truck from the nearby fire station as well as news trucks were there so I asked someone I knew what the deal was. Turns out a body was found in the lake. :eek:

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Besides the body in the lake near my house, apparently there was a drive by shooting nearby.
Are you sure you don't live in Bompton.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Yesterday was such a weird shift. Not one, but two Pediatric Psych calls, one of whom ended up requiring 4 point restraints plus sedation :eek:

On an unrelated call, we loaded the patient into the ambulance and just as I start to pull away down this narrow residential road there's a car maybe 50 meters in front of us stopped in the middle of the road, hood up.....and a flames coming out of the engine...yeah the fire engine company parked behind us decided they needed to pull around past us for some odd reason hmmm lol but yeah like 5 or 6 point U-turn later we got going to the hospital, where as we arrive another crew is also arriving for an emergent STEMI transfer (since that hospital wasn't a STEMI Receiving Center) and we both walk into the ER at the same time and their STEMI patient has coded and receiving CPR...they almost got cancelled off that until ROSC achieved and they transported, needless to say, us and our stable BLS patient got to wait out in the hallway while this was going on....and then later that shift we ended picking up our own STEMI patient...

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Just found out that a good friend of the family died this morning. Completely out of the blue.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Saw three deer just lounging under a tree in a person's yard. Colorado is weird but really cool!