the 100% directionless thread

dutemplar

Forum Captain
Irony, I don't know what I'm doing this weekend, but I'm booking a vacation two and a half years out. Since they don't take single reservations, I'm booking a second slot "to be determined." LOL. Worst case, there has to be a HotGirlsForFreeVacations web site :)

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Irony, I don't know what I'm doing this weekend, but I'm booking a vacation two and a half years out. Since they don't take single reservations, I'm booking a second slot "to be determined." LOL. Worst case, there has to be a HotGirlsForFreeVacations web site :)
A certain parole officer that works in ny would go :), but I don't meet the hot girl requirement I don't think.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

dutemplar

Forum Captain
Now that's gonna be awesome!

I looked at the BoB tour before, but also knew the 75th was coming up.. so instead of doing that this year,.. WHAM! The itinerary isn't set yet, because they're deviating from the normal plan to include some of the memorial/remembrance activities (and do a few locations at other than massive peak times too.)

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Hey i took it serious! Nobody wants my help anyway because i'll probably be carrying a black death machine on my hip.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Hey i took it serious! Nobody wants my help anyway because i'll probably be carrying a black high capacity semi fully automatic full metal hollow point death machine on my hip.

Fixed it for you.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I was trying to explain the distinction between semi-automatic and automatic weapons to somebody recently - a smart person, a person with a graduate degree (not in underwater basket weaving, mind you), and I couldn't get them to wrap their mind around the fundamental differences. I think ideology overrides logic all too often.

I looked at the BoB tour before, but also knew the 75th was coming up.. so instead of doing that this year,.. WHAM! The itinerary isn't set yet, because they're deviating from the normal plan to include some of the memorial/remembrance activities (and do a few locations at other than massive peak times too.)

Oh boy. That is so so so fun. I made a stop in Normandy the last time I was in France, it was just unreal to be able to stand on the beaches. I'd be so many more times more excited to make my way around all of the sites they talk about.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
I was trying to explain the distinction between semi-automatic and automatic weapons to somebody recently - a smart person, a person with a graduate degree (not in underwater basket weaving, mind you), and I couldn't get them to wrap their mind around the fundamental differences. I think ideology overrides logic all too often.
Its scary and tactical black in color, therefore it shoots 3000 rounds per minute and is capable of blowing up villages just by aiming it!
But on a serious note. semi=1 trigger pull 1 bullet >.<. People confuse me all too often :(

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Also for all you SoCal folks you ever been to the rustic canyon wine bar and grille?? Because I'm friends with the chef there :). Didn't know he worked out there until a few days ago