the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I still have to do mine when I get home from Jumpmaster School this weekend and can get my hands on my W2s lol

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So my new MOS is going to be 37F2P5W lol, just love the Army's idea of "New special skill? Throw some more letters and numbers on your job code! Make it as long and gibberish looking as possible!" :)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh yeah, I suppose I should write an email letting McCormick know I'm (finally) done with all my military stuff (well for now lol, we'll see what else the Army dreams up for me, hopefully they finally remember I'm not on Active Duty any more! haha)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Alrighty, just talked to McCormick, I'll be working with my old FTO again next Fri-Sat just to confirm my zero so to speak (since I pretty much left for military stuff right after training) then start a regular full time 24hr shift the following week (week of the 17th)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just got a ten dollar beer for free. Maybe I AM here too often lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Jeez, it took me forever, but I am finally cleared to work on my own as a paramedic. No more FTO. The system I work in rarely has dual medic units. Saturday is going to be a fun and interesting day. I was getting really tired of being the third person on the ambulance.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Looks like I'll be working W1 Coachella! Nights too, all the fun calls ;)
That's a nice thing about being front half. We volunteered for it but who knows. It sounds like they are having a lot of last minute issues from the other divisions.

So my iPhone 5 ended up biting the dust, and being that I needed a new phone I treated myself to the iPhone SE. I'm surprised at how compact, light and fast it is!

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Jeez, it took me forever, but I am finally cleared to work on my own as a paramedic. No more FTO. The system I work in rarely has dual medic units. Saturday is going to be a fun and interesting day. I was getting really tired of being the third person on the ambulance.
Hey, I cleared FTO last night!!! :) :) :) Congrats!!!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic