the 100% directionless thread

Dispatching pays more than EMT... I don't understand why, because I'm not out their risking my life to save others...

I like doing it. I don't like doing it more than being on a truck.

I'd rather be on the truck. But the guarantee of almost always being off on time, and the pay increase is worth it during medic school.

EMT dispatchers shouldn't be paid more than field Paramedics.

(hides) :ph34r:

Supply:Demand. I'm sure there's more paramedic applicants than dispatch applicants.

Guess your in the wrong field then babes... Haha. Switch it up and you won't be held over, more likely to get days off, OT options. Lol

Come to the dark side.. We have cookies! Lol

Guess your in the wrong field then babes... Haha. Switch it up and you won't be held over, more likely to get days off, OT options. Lol

Come to the dark side.. We have cookies! Lol

I prefer pie B)

I make both! Plus sweet breads, cakes, brownies... And I take requests. :-)

Request, eh? :ph34r:

That's what I said.

About every 3 months I bake a variety of cakes and cookies and take them to the medic units and fire depts in JoCo. :-) Keeps me out of 'Those freaking dispatchers' category.

Ahh.... Dispatching. Good ol' days. The weather and temperature are always the same.

Ahh.... Dispatching. Good ol' days. The weather and temperature are always the same.

Kinda of like Southern California? I hope you were enjoying that 100 degree weather East Coasters, it was a cool 68 degrees out here...

I'll be visiting Cali next month. I can't wait.

It's raining in SD right now..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I finally realized that it's too difficult to keep this going. I really just wanted to post this where I know she wouldn't look. For those of you who have ended a marriage because of "incompatabiliies". Does part of you ever wish that you kept trying?

If it comes to this, the dogs are mine. :(

don't think you have to respond or that I'll even heed your advice. Just needed to get these thoughts out of orbit around my head.

Shoot, jimi. I'm sorry bro.

You have a room to stay at 6 hours north if ya need it!

Back