the 100% directionless thread

What is "Black flag"?

A flag that is black. :-/

Not really. It is a type of wtx warning having to do w/ hi temps.

Like a Red Flag. Black flag is just for different conditions. NOAA or the NWS should have a page that explains that stuff.

A flag that is black. :-/

Not really. It is a type of wtx warning having to do w/ hi temps.

Like a Red Flag. Black flag is just for different conditions. NOAA or the NWS should have a page that explains that stuff.

oh ok, thanks.

I'll catch a thread I like, read through the whole thing; sometimes Pages! and then, inspired, I'll start posting a reply, get in about 100 words or so and suddenly realizing I don't have a blasted thing to offer the conversation, erase the whole dam thing!

Damn freezing and wet again here today, lots of rain.

Last time it rained I missed two cardiac arrests and went to a minor fender bender .... I'm never going to get to zap people.

Brown will be using the old banans in the fridge to make choc-banana cake sometime this week, who wants some?

Day 2 of dispatch today! It's surprisingly fun! And I'm doing surprisingly well!

Day 2 of dispatch today! It's surprisingly fun! And I'm doing surprisingly well!

So you are the jerk that keeps telling me where to go?:P

Glad it is working out for you.

Mwhahahahahah

I'm a top 5 finalist in the contest to rename Chronicles of EMS. VOTE FOR ME!

ok everyone laugh at me.

i ordered a litmann 3100.

AND i decided i'm going longsleeve at work.

just ordered 3 long sleeve 911 tactical shirts. 2 pen pockets/document-hidden pocket/ cape/vent back and NO epaulets.

ok everyone laugh at me.

i ordered a litmann 3100.

AND i decided i'm going longsleeve at work.

just ordered 3 long sleeve 911 tactical shirts. 2 pen pockets/document-hidden pocket/ cape/vent back and NO epaulets.

Whacker alert!!!!!!!Whacker alert!!!!!!!Whacker alert!!!!!!!Whacker alert!!!!!!!

darn. it was eventually gonna happen.

oh well. I actually DO listen for murmurs at work. and 10 years of punk rock concerts leave an indelible mark on your range of hearing.

Oh and i got a big new 12 inch flashlight to hang on my belt.

darn. it was eventually gonna happen.

oh well. I actually DO listen for murmurs at work. and 10 years of punk rock concerts leave an indelible mark on your range of hearing.

What did you say? Sorry can't hear you. :P

I thought if it was to loud you were to old?:wacko:

I told you, I'm not Sally till I get my $100...

Or the iPad up for grabs. Either/or, I'm not picky.

Wife just got an ipad... nothing really that spectacular... just a giant Itouch basically.

Agreed 100% Jimi... but free is free.

On another note:

Friend is spending the night, which means I'll get NO sleep, and I work tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back