TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Crap Linuss got it!

medic417

The Truth Provider

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
LINUSS HAS NO LIFE!!!!:p

I'm not complaining. I have more x000 posts than the rest of you. imurphy got #1000. jt got 2000. I got # 3000 AND 4000. So there Linuss!:ph34r:
I got 2000? I didn't know that.

medic417

The Truth Provider

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Been trying to download a copy of Broken Vessels for 2 weeks now and I'm stuck at 98.9%. I hate torrents sometimes

medic417

The Truth Provider

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Did my last day at the clinic yesterday and had the goodbye lunch with coworkers today.

I'm going to miss wearing pajamas to work everyday, having constant free access to a doctor's advice/opinion (and prescriptions, every once in a while), drug company catered fancy lunches, and free pens and other drug company marketing shwag.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Did my last day at the clinic yesterday and had the goodbye lunch with coworkers today.

I'm going to miss wearing pajamas to work everyday, having constant free access to a doctor's advice/opinion (and prescriptions, every once in a while), drug company catered fancy lunches, and free pens and other drug company marketing shwag.

What would make you give up all that?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

When do you start your gig as satan?

medic417

The Truth Provider

I thought you were a bay watch girl at an amusement park?:unsure:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
What would make you give up all that?

Money and dental insurance. They only had clinic 2 days a week and we had a huge drop in patient volume so I'd go weeks without working or a paycheck. Of course as soon as 2/3 of the MAs (including myself) quit, leaving behind the freshest and most irresponsible MA (constantly late, never restocks equipment, etc), our volume bounds back up. I need a full-time job anyways, though.

When do you start your gig as satan?

HA! Supposed to start Monday but they haven't cleared me yet... which is a whole 'nother stressful story. Just remember that "Satan" is the one that gets the cavalry going when you get stuck in a hairy situation. And "Satan" and God are often the only ones who know your whereabouts....

I thought you were a bay watch girl at an amusement park?:unsure:

Kinda. I'm usually the one who sits around doing nothing but handing out bandaids until.... a) the baywatch girls incompetently backboard someone for some idiotic reason and I have to explain why people in respiratory distress don't need to be backboarded and get them off the board; or b) the baywatch boys make fun of us saying "I could do your job, all you do is sit around" and then someone breaks their leg 5 seconds later. Really Mr. Ellis Certified Lifeguard... what do you think of this open tib-fib fracture? No sorry, vomiting is not the correct answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
HA! Supposed to start Monday but they haven't cleared me yet... which is a whole 'nother stressful story. Just remember that "Satan" is the one that gets the cavalry going when you get stuck in a hairy situation. And "Satan" and God are often the only ones who know your whereabouts....

Good point. Although we're supposed to tell dispatch where we are? That's a new one :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So... next week I leave CO early on Monday morning and it looks like will be getting back late on Saturday if I decide to drive 26 hours straihgt through on the way back

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
. Just remember that "Satan" is the one that gets the cavalry going when you get stuck in a hairy situation. And "Satan" and God are often the only ones who know your whereabouts....
psh, I get my own calvary rolling when I scream like a little girl I the radio.