the 100% directionless thread

There are worse ways to spend the day.. image.jpg

Whoo taxes are done.
4,000 back from the federal... Somehow I owe the state a total of two dollars, though. Seems like such a ridiculous amount.

Whoo taxes are done.
4,000 back from the federal... Somehow I owe the state a total of two dollars, though. Seems like such a ridiculous amount.
What's the plan for that cash? New bike? Maybe a scooter instead?

What the deal with Sutter Memorial?
Eventually they'll move all their "maternity" related units over to the new tower at Sutter General. By that I mean they'll move their high risk materity floor, labor & delivery unit, post partum floor, and their neonatal units over to Sutter General. Once that's all done, they'll shut down Sutter Memorial. Also, as that happens, they'll also transition from doing mostly paper charting to using EPIC as their EHR system. There are some old-school nurses at SMH that will likely quit when that happens because they do NOT want to deal with computer charting.

@Akulahawk hospitals still do paper charting?!

What's the plan for that cash? New bike? Maybe a scooter instead?
Ha not a clue. I've got a decent nest egg started. I went back to work last week.
Yeah, I'm living with my parents for a few months, but that's also about 1000 a month I'm not paying for rent.
So hopefully I'll have enough to buy a decent commuter car, pay off my credit card and put a little bit into making a dent on what I owe on the bike. Then be ready to be back on my own.
It's pretty much got everything on the way to fix it. Ended up with a stator cover, clutch perch, clutch lever, mirrors and new handle bar grips being all it needed.
So my body cost a total of 90,000 in medical bills and still rising. Before insurance of course. My bike cost 600 in repairs. Hahaha

That's quite a shake up.
Yes, it is. It actually should have already happened but the dates got pushed back for a bit for reasons that I don't know for certain. I think the change-over should happen sometime this year.
@Akulahawk hospitals still do paper charting?!
Yes, some hospitals are still using paper... but they have to change over to an EHR soon. In Sutter General's case, they were pretty well down the path of getting a system set up (spent millions) and they had to trash the whole thing and start over. Now they've spent millions more and they're going with a very well established company to provide the EHR system. As I posted earlier, it will be EPIC. The hospitals around here use either EPIC or Cerner.

The last minute Vegas trip didn't materialize, had some other things come up. Oh well, not like I wont have the opportunity to make it again.

10k trail race through caverns to start the morning? Yes please!

This was a short and interesting read on EP/endocardial catherization to determine the patient's rhythm.

Well... Ran an extra half mile at least thanks to zoning out and missing a turn... Still managed to catch back up and take 3rd though [emoji16] Very fun race!

Well... Ran an extra half mile at least thanks to zoning out and missing a turn... Still managed to catch back up and take 3rd though [emoji16] Very fun race!

Damn dude I'm good for 2 miles 3 at most. I couldn't imagine doing a 10k finishing 3rd, thats bad***

Anyone here have a Kia? I'm looking at an 06 rio hatch. 120k miles, salvage theft title, 5 speed and he wants 2400. I've never even considered a Kia, but I really want a hatch and I keep seeing these pop up.

80 and sunny at work, makes you not want to be at work. Oh well rest of the week looks the same!

80 and sunny. Must be nice haha

Attachments

• CAM03310.jpg
    CAM03310.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 288
It's a nice day for a ride :(
Missing out on so much good weather.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 292
Back